bonus chapter two: honeymoon

"Eleanor! We're going to be late for our flight!" Leo yells from downstairs

I quickly make sure that I have everything packed before dragging my suitcase down the stairs.

"If you yell at me one more time, I'm divorcing you." I glare at him and a bit of fear flashes through his eyes. I evilly chuckle and I get a weird look from him.

We go outside and load our belongings into the back of Leo's car. Thirty minutes later, we are walking into the airport where Leo's jet awaits us.

"You have your own jet?" I ask.

He hums, "Yup. And it will only be us two until we land in Paris." He smirks at me and I blush under his gaze. Little does he know I'll be sleeping through the entire time.

The flight attendant offers to take our luggage from our hands and we climb into the jet. The interior of the jet is absolutely gorgeous.

There's a bed to the side of the room and just behind it is what looks to be a living room sort of area

There's a bed to the side of the room and just behind it is what looks to be a living room sort of area. There's more that goes all the way back but I assume that leads to the bathroom.

"This is beautiful." I compliment.

He nods, "Not as beautiful as you though." He winks at me and I burst out laughing.

I lightly shove him, "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you." He smirks at me and even goes as far to blow me a kiss.

I giggle and catch the kiss and hold it up to my heart. He pretends to swoon and fans his face which has me laughing hysterically.

"Okay, that's enough cheesiness for one day." I shake my head at our goofiness and dive straight into the bed.

"So comfy." I moan.

"I'll be in the back if you ever decide to leave the bed." He says but there's a hint of playfulness in his tone. All I can do is nod and listen to the sound of his retreating footsteps.

~❀~

"Eleanor, baby, wake up." A voice gently says.

"Go away." I grumble and try to push away the voice with my hands whilst keeping my eyes closed.