author's note

... what a hella crazy journey, am I right?

I won't lie to you, I was literally crying the other night. It had finally hit me that... this was it. This is the end of their story, there is nothing beyond this for the NoxSibs, and I just got extremely emotional. Out of all the books I have written, this one... it's special.

When I had the first idea for Noxious, I doubted my ability to write it. When I started the first chapters, I had no idea how it would end. When I said it was going to be one hell of a crazy book, I had been right in every definition of crazy.

I am so emotionally and creatively invested in this book, it feels like I'm saying goodbye to something I have loved for centuries. I grew with this book. It challenged me as a writer, and I had to conduct some serious research (that will probably have me arrested soon), to be able to follow these delinquent teens on their journey. 

Each character took me by surprise as they left their planned path (although that shouldn't surprise me); and in every chapter, I kept falling more and more in love with their qualities. I had never written a book in an alternating first point of view... and now I have.

I literally kept melting into each of them. Their personality. Their internal monologue. It felt so natural and yet... I have never done anything as illegal as any of them. I really wrote my heart and soul out for this insane book; and I hope that it met your expectations, too. 

You know how they say that if you want to read something, and it has not yet been written... to write it yourself? I took that literally, and Noxious became of it. I took the older brother trend and I twisted it all up into this... this masterpiece. 

At this point, I don't really care if you didn't enjoy the book or you hated it. I am really damn proud of my work because I never thought I'd be able to do it.

Thank you so much for joining me on this crazy journey.

Your support and comments throughout have meant the world.

I would never get through a book without you.