𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦

• • •

"Stop moving

"Stop moving."

Sloan grumbles throwing an arm around me and pulling me into his chest.

I hum sleepily and snuggle into the pillow, "I can't get comfortable."

"Well get comfortable."

I turn my head and stare at him.

"Did you miss the keyword can't?"

He mimics me with his eyes closed.

"God your such as ass."

He hums, "An ass that cuddles you to get comfortable.

I can't argue with that.

It's been 2 weeks since the 12 week scan and things have been okay. We have been arguing less and taking more, trying to figure out how we were going to do this. I had also managed to get ahold of papa's company and left a message so I hope he gets it soon.

Sloan had been watching my diet like a hawk, less sugar, 3 meals a day with snacks In between. He was really trying to reduce my blood pressure and for that I was really grateful. It was nice to see that he actually meant what he said and wasn't just saying it.

He sighs behind me, his hand resting over my stomach. Our legs are tangled together and I need to pee but I am too comfortable to move. Sloan let me back in his bed after the appointment, something about removing anything that was a stressor including the big scary couch of course.

I didn't argue and Sloan only lasted around a week on the couch before he said no and joined me in the bed.

I open an eye slightly but immediately wince at the light and burry my head into the pillow. I feel sloan lift his head up and look over me, "Common." He mumbles turning me around so I'm facing him and wrapping me completely in his arms.

I cling to him and burry my head into his chest to stop my eyes from watering.

"Clinging to me like a monkey." He mutters.

"Shut up."

He chuckles lowly.

I haven't been sleeping very well, it's like my mind won't allow me to shut it off.

We fall back to sleep quickly after. Soft snores and gentle sighs fills the room until loud knocking wakes us up.

I huff as Sloan sighs while covering his hands over my ears. I frown peaking one eye open to see what he is doing but his loud voice lets me know not a moment later.