Chapter 12

Bakugo's pov:

When classes were let out I went straight to Deku's room. I knocked on the door, and after a minute or two, Deku opened the door. 

"H-hey Kacchan. Wh-what's up?" He asked me. Something seemed off. 

"Can I come in?" I ask. 

"Um, w-well Sh-Sho is s-sleeping, b-but if you w-want to talk, I can come t-to your r-room." He offered. I had just noticed that he was stuttering badly. 

"You okay?" I ask. He winced at that question. He tried to hide it, but I could tell something was wrong. 

"Y-yeah. I'm-I'm fine." he says on the verge of tears. I grab his hand and lead him to my dorm. Once we get inside we both sit on my futon. 

"Okay, tell me what's bothering you." I demand, in a nice way. 

"Kacchan? I-is there something wrong with me?" He asks, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. I'm shocked. 

"Why would you think that?" I ask him, not understanding where he got the idea something was wrong with him. 

"W-well, Shoto t-told me th-that I sh-should be lucky anyone would w-want t-to date me. H-he told me th-that I am weak a-and pathetic, a-and that no one c-could l-love someone l-like me. S-so what's wrong w-with me?" He asked, crying. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement. 

"Nothing's wrong with you!" I say as I pull the fragile boy into a hug. However, it made me wonder what else that damn Icy-hot bastard told him. "What  else did he say?" I ask. 

"N-nothing." He said. I knew there was more to it than just what he told me, but I got the feeling he was telling the truth. 

"Why did he say those awful things?" I ask Deku. 

"B-because he was m-mad at me f-for trying t-to breakup w-with him."

"Why were you trying to break up with him?" I ask, and he suddenly went silent.

"I-I don't want t-to talk about i-it." He says, wiping the tears that were threatening to spill. I didn't want to push him so I just nodded. 

"If you want to, you can come to the kitchen with me, I'll cook you some food." I offer, and he nods. 

We walked to the kitchen, and I cooked some Katsudon, knowing it was Deku's favorite. I place a bowl in front of him, and his eyes light up. 

"Th-thanks Kacchan!" He said excitedly as he chowed down. It smiled at his cuteness as I ate my own, spicy, bowl of Katsudon. 

After we finished, I washed the dishes, and we went and sat on the couch. I hadn't noticed Icy-Hot walk in, but when he sat beside Deku, Deku tensed. 

"Oi! Icy-Hot, we need to have a chat." I say as I start to pull him away. 

"N-No! No, you d-don't! R-right Kacchan?" Deku tried, desperately to stop me. He didn't want him to know that I knew the awful things he said. 

I let out a sigh. "I guess." I say as I let go of the bastard, and sit back on the couch. Icy-Hot sat down right next to Deku and put his hand in between his thighs. Deku got really tense, and for a moment, even started shaking. I had to bite my tongue, despite me wanting to punch the shit out of that Icy-Hot bastard. I could tell he did something to Deku, and I had a pretty good guess at what. 

"I'm going to go get something to eat. I'll be back in a minute." Icy-Hot said as he got up. Once he was in the kitchen I started talking to Deku. 

"Deku, did he hurt you? O-or," I didn't want to ask, "did he touch you?" 

He looked at me, tears ready to spill when he nodded. "I-I t-told him I w-wasn't ready, b-but he d-didn't l-listen t-to me. I-I don't w-want him t-to touch m-me, Kacchan." He says, wiping the tears as soon as they fell. I pulled him into a tight hug. 

"I will never let him do that to you ever again." I whisper in his ear. He hugs me back tightly. 

"Hey Izu, you ready for bed?" Icy-Hot asks as he walks into the room. 

"No. He will not be anywhere near you." I growled as I held Deku close.