3

She panted for breath, the tears flowing more freely down her beautiful face, "please don't cry," I whispered to her, as she closed her eyes again.
"I should go," she pushed me off of her and searched for her things. I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from rampaging around the room like a mad woman.
She looked so broken, as I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her torso, making her rest her head on my shoulder, as I felt her tears on my skin.
"Don't cry, I'm sorry," I apologized, already assuming that I did something wrong.
"You don't need to apologize. You did nothing," she mumbled, her tears coming to an abrupt stop, but we didn't move from our position. My arms were wrapped around her body and her arms slowly wrapped around my neck.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She sighed and lifted her head from resting on my shoulder.
"I don't," I began to run my fingers through her hair.
"At least stay the night," she took a deep breath, as I pulled out of our embrace and led her back on the bed.
"Can you leave the lights on?" She asked, as her head rested on my chest, my arms still wrapped around her body.
"I always leave the lights on."
"What made you so scared of the dark?" I closed my eyes, remembering what gave me nightmares.
"Life," I answered, feeling a pain inside of my chest, remembering the events that took place less than a month before. I closed my eyes as the images flashed through my mind. I shivered, feeling the chills run through my body, because of the thoughts.
"Something seems to haunt you," she whispered, her arms tightening around me.
"Something seems to haunt you too."
"I guess we're alike then," she sighed, as I reached for the blanket and pulled it over us for warmth.
"Do you sleep at night?" I questioned, knowing that ever since that night I could barely get any shut-eye.
"Sleeping pills help."
"They make the nightmares worse," she reached up and kissed the side of my lip.
"I'm here if you have one."
"I get them all the time. The survivors are always the ones who suffer the most," I mumbled, wishing that it was me instead.
"Survivor?" I sighed, deciding to tell her a little bit of my haunting past.
"My mom died to save me," she nodded, maybe already sensing that I didn't want to share anymore, at least not yet. But she tensed up, which worried me.
"My mother died when I was fifteen," she then confessed.
"Natural causes?" I pushed, even though I knew I shouldn't.
"No," she answered, dryly.
"It still hurts, doesn't it?" I felt her shift.
"Every day," we stayed in silence for a few moments, before I spoke.
"Will I ever see you again?"
"I'm right here."
"I mean are you going to sneak out in the morning before I wake up?" I felt her tense up again and that answered my question, "don't," I whispered, my voice pleading.
"I won't then."
"Good," I smiled and she bent her knees, making the fabric of her jeans touch my bare skin, "take them off," I told her and she looked up at me questionably, "your jeans, you must feel uncomfortable. By the way, you're not wearing any underwear," I laughed. She got up and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling it down her legs, before leaving it pooled on the floor. She laid back down and rested her head on my chest again, as we went back in the same position that we were before. I felt her smooth legs intertwine with my own, "how did your nightmares stop?" I questioned curiously. Her body stiffened again, allowing me to know the tension that she felt about discussing the topic.
"They never did."
"Okay," I didn't want to push the topic further.
"Your body is so warm," she sighed, snuggling closer to me. I was under the blanket and she was above it, because when she took off her jeans, she didn't come back under, which meant that she didn't really care to cover her body.
I picked up on the little things. I was considering to study psychiatry, but after all that happened, I was postponing my future for a while. I just couldn't focus on anything. I got easily distracted and barely slept, not a good combination when in comes to college, well at least for me. I needed sleep to function properly.
Dad thought that it was best that I took as long as I needed to heal. He wasn't so affected, since him and my mother got divorced when I was younger. But it still hurt him, the little love that he still had for her would always be there. I wished that he spent more time with me in the healing process, but I assumed that he was too busy to consider that I didn't want to be alone.
He wasn't around much until the events that happened either. I just wished that he was more present in my life.
"Well your skin is cuddled up against the blanket, not cuddled up against my skin, so the blanket is warm not me."
"Your lips are warm and your hands, and when I was pressed up against your body, I felt the warmth of your torso and legs. Your warmth soothes me," she whispered, burying her face deeper into my chest.
"I'm such a teddy bear, aren't I?"
"Better than a teddy bear actually."
"Hmm, you make me sound so comfy," I grinned.
"You are."
"Well, my chubbiness has come in handy for once."
"There's nothing chubby about you," she squeezed the skin beneath my neck, "no fat, you skinny bitch," she laughed and rested her hand on my chest. The position we were in was so relaxing, though between my legs began to heat up constantly, because we were both naked and her body was so close to mine, but I fought the urge, since I didn't want her to start crying again. I wondered why she began crying when she orgasmed. I knew it wasn't because of me, since she clearly stated that it wasn't, and the emotions seemed far beyond something that I could have done. I saw pain in her eyes—something that was dark and hidden and for some reason, I wanted to find out what it was. Maybe it was because I had my own very recent past that would haunt me till the day I die. I wanted to know what was behind the beautiful, mysterious woman. She intrigued me and I could sense a lot locked within her, "what are you thinking?" I looked at her, as she looked back at me and we both smiled.
"Just what I want to do for my birthday."
"Well it's already," she checked her wristwatch, "three in the morning."
"Times flies by quickly."
"It does, so what do you want to do?"
"I could use some food. I'm still very hungry," I placed my hand on my stomach and groaned. She rolled her eyes and rubbed my tummy.
"Are you really hungry?" She sat up, parting from the closeness that we shared. She moved her body to the foot of the bed and opened her legs, allowing my eyes to indulge in the hairless masterpiece in front of me. I licked my lips, the heat of my body rising and the urge to touch her becoming overbearing with each second.
"I don't want to..."
"Don't worry. I won't get emotional," she cut off my sentence.
"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with," she nodded and gestured her finger for me to come closer.
"Eating is different, so don't get too worked up about it."
"Okay," she laid down on her back, her legs spread and waiting for me.
"I think you can get a better view if you're closer," she placed her legs on the opposite sides of my shoulders. I leaned in, the scene too desirable not to lose myself in. I licked along her valley, before trailing my tongue between her lips and slightly sucking, making her pussy push harder to my face.
Her skin felt so smooth against my tongue and the wetness was so addictive not to continue licking. I licked slowly, making sure my pace was very gentle, but very effective at the same time.
Luckily, I had some experience or it would have been much more difficult to please her correctly. She grabbed a fistful of my hair, pushing my face against her and I sped up my pace just a little.
The pace seemed to work well for her, as she let go of my hair, allowing it the fall to my shoulders. I looked up, as I gently sucked, to see her cupping her own breasts and squeezing her nipples. I stretched my hand to reach for a place on her round nubs, loving the feeling of it against the skin of my palm. She removed her hand, allowing me to replace it with my own, as I gently squeezed it, making her moan. I began to move my tongue slowly side to side, giving an ecstatic feeling, even to myself.
She soon shuddered beneath me, her juices pouring out like a beautiful, flowing river. I used my tongue with one quick lick to soak it all up, as her legs were still twitching from the aftermath. I crawled over her body and kissed her lips, before lying down beside her, with my arms crossed beneath my head. She then turned and placed a kiss on my breast, before nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.
I thought for a moment, "can you spend the day with me?" I asked, referring to my birthday, "I would really like to get some actual food to eat," I grinned,
"Okay, but I need to go home, get clothes and shower."
"You can shower here, but I can come with you if you want to change," I suggested. She looked a bit reluctant, "what? You don't allow strangers into your home?"
I slightly shifted my body away from hers, but she wrapped her arm around me to keep me in place, "okay, you can come with me, but no snooping around," she looked serious about what she said.
"I'm not a snoop."
"Just making sure," she sighed, before placing a kiss on my cheek, "sorry, I'm just not accustomed to people coming over to my place."
"I doubt that. Women must be crawling all over you."
"Not even close, but if I do meet someone, I never invite them over."
"So, what makes me different?" Even though she was a bit reluctant, I was surprised that she gave in so quickly to me following her back to her place, "I don't know."