Hang out

The next day after Zuma and Ella agreed to spend some time together, so their relationship could've turn in positive way, the Labrador decided to ask Chase some advice about place, where they could hang out. Obviously, Zuma wanted to take her somewhere interesting, but after talk he started thinking that it was quite a bad idea. Chase was about to go with Skye to Katie, but luckily for Zuma, he was waiting for his girlfriend so Zuma had some time to ask his friend.

Zuma: Chase! Dude!

Chase: Oh hey there, how was the talk with Ella?

Zuma: It was amazing! We agreed to hang out together today.

Chase: Nice! So what do you need?

Zuma: Do you think that I should take Ella to fancy place to hang out, or not?

Chase: Knowing your situation, maybe you shouldn't. But if Ella will want that, then bring her.

Zuma: Thanks dude!

Then the Labrador went back to his puphouse to create some ideas about where he could hang out with Ella. Little did he knew, it would take more time than he thought.

20 minutes later

Ella was walking around Lookout, trying to find Zuma. She talked to almost all pups in Lookout and noone knew where Zuma was. Rocky and Marshall adviced her to check his puphouse, but she didn't believe that he could be here. So she went to Chase, who should knew where Zuma could be.

Ella: Hey Chase.

Chase: Hi, need help?

Ella: I can't find Zuma, where is he?

Chase: He actually went to his puphouse. He talked to me before.

Ella: Alright, thanks.

Rockys' and Marshalls' words weren't confident enough for her to check Zumas' puphouse so she didn't check there before. Chase though sounded confidently as german shepherd had a good memory. Zuma by the way, finally imagined an idea of place to hang out, and just when Ella was very close to his puphouse, he exited it to notice her momentally.

Zuma: Hi Ella.

Ella: Hey! I was looking for you.

Zuma: To hang out?

Ella: Yup!

Zuma: Great, so let's go!

Then Zella went away from Lookout to Adventure Bay. The situation in their relationship was still affected with heavy impact as they didn't talk to each other for half or their way to town. But Zuma decided to break silence.

Zuma: Ella, can I ask you something?

Ella: Go on.

Zuma: How do you prefer windsurfing?

Ella: Windsurfing?

Zuma: You don't know what it is?

Ella: Wait wait. So you wanna show me, how you windsurfing?

Zuma: Yeah... and maybe, teach you that, if you want.

Ella then fell in thoughts: sure, she didn't saw him windsurfing, but he also said that he wants to teach her to do that. For hang out, it didn't sound bad, so why not. It actually was one of her activities, which she wanted to do the most. 

Ella: Sure, let's go windsurfing!

Zuma: Really?

Ella: Yeah, why not!

Zuma: Then race you to the beach!

Then he stormed away, making retriever chuckle and chase after Zuma. Their little chase had actually been noticed by Chase and Skye, who were already at Katies' pet parlor and making some hairstyle, which was the first time for Chase to do that and he enjoyed it.

Chase: Hey look, isn't that Zuma?

Skye: Where?

Chase: Running across bridge.

Skye: Yeah... it is! And Ella's chasing him.

Chase: Oh Christ please don't tell me that they've got an argument.

Skye: I hope so Chasey. Wait!

Chase: What do you see Skye?

Skye: Look at their faces.

Chase looked closely to see that both pups were laughing and smiling as Ella chased Zuma, which made him giggle in relief and turn at Skye with 'it's all fine' look. Meanwhile, Zella almost arrived to the beach and when they were almost near windsurfing boards, Ella overtook Zuma, making him stop in surprise.

Zuma: No way! You sure are fast pup!

Ella: Heh, thanks! By the way, we arrived.

Zuma: Nice, now, take a board and let's go into sea.

3 minutes later

Zuma and Ella were on their surfboards as Ella was watching a little master-class from Labrador as he was surfing back and forth in front of her. Then he returned to Retriever.

Ella: Wow! That was awesome!

Zuma: I'll say more, it's quite simple to learn windsurfing.

Ella: I'm all ears.

Zuma: Can you feel wind?

Ella: Yup.

Zuma: Pull up your sail and move to wind direction.

Ella: Alright.

Ella did as Zuma told her and wind started blowing into sail. She started moving slowly on water as Zuma nodded in satisfaction, because she was doing good.

Zuma: Great, now just wait until wind will blow stronger.

Moments later, Ella started surfind a little bit faster, as Zuma also started surfing, just in case if she'll get in trouble. Little by little, Ella was surfing faster and turned her sail every time when wind changed its' direction. It caused her to start squealing happily as she was doing great.

Zuma: You're learning fast! Nice one Ella!

Ella: Oh my God! I'm doing this Zuma! I'm doing great! Look at m-

Suddenly she lost control and fell in water, luckily Zuma was close and stopped to pick her up as her surfing board wasn't too far.

Zuma: All OK?

Ella: Yeah, thanks Zuma.

She then snuggled a little into Labrador to warm herself up, causing both of them to blush lightly.

Zuma: Well hehe, for first time, you did great. Next time we're gonna learn how to stop and turn.

Ella: For sure.

Then they safely returned back to shore and went back to Lookout.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! It's possibly one of the longest chapters in this book! See you soon and stay safe )))))