chapter 3

Next day

jin saw jungkook was pressing his uniform,  he goes to shower after pressing his uniform..

Jin stole his uniform and hides it in the yard.

After coming out of shower , jungkook was so confused , he clearly remembers he pressed his uniform , before going to bathroom.

Sighing he opens his wardrobe and press the other one

In jin's room

He was so happy after his prank on jungkook,  he call jimin and told him about this , and they both started laughing ..

Yo jinnie , I think he will come wearing something other than his black uniform today, thank God

After an hour,

Jin was ready for university ,He said goodbye to his father.

Outside the house he saw jungkook, wearing his black bodyguard uniform .
Oh God jinnie you are so dumb , why didn't you think of this before,  he is a bodyguard so he must have more than one uniform, God  I'm so dumb.

Jungkook opened the door jin .
He sat in the car and they left for univeristy

Little did they know somebody was watching them from a far .

Mr kang , I saw his son Jin , but he was with his bodyguard
Okay good,  keep an eye on them,  and starts the mission as soon as you get the opportunity.

He is driving me crazy guys,
I can't even go anywhere without him, he is like my shadow , he goes to univeristy with me,  gym with me,  shopping with me,  like why.... why do i need a bodyguard?
Am i not brave enough to fight for myself?
Why dad thinks of me as a small 👶 baby

.
.
.
.

We will have to do something about this bodyguard jinnie ...

Please guys think of something

I have an idea , tae said, giving his boxy smile.

Why don't we get him busy with someone else?

We will call him repeatedly and convince him that you have fallen deeply in his love

Umm.. affair ...on the phone ... it's  a nice idea tae

I have 2 phones , and the other phone's caller id is restricted , instead of number, only private number is displayed, hehhe I'm going to call him with this phone .

Hoseok: jinnie but don't he recognise your voice?

I can change my voice hobi , don't worry

But what about my name ? Think of some beautiful name , that he will fall for my name too..

Ummm haneul?
Jae??

I think jae is a cool name ,  jae is okay!

       .........At Kim's Mansion ......

Ring ring ring

Hello?

Hello??

Hello?

           (Call disconnected)

Who is disturbing my sleep at this hour , if they don't want to talk why calling?

            1 minute later

Ring ring ring

Jk, picks up the phone