EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP

When eunwoo started to point the gun at In-yeop. Yn pointed the gun at jin jin.

YN : Even a wrong step can kill your brother.

IN-YEOP : yn!!! Whatever happen to me. It's okay. Just save everyone.

YN : no,In-yeop. You will be fine.

Suddenly,Jacky and Mike went near eunwoo and started to divert him. Yn took this as a chance and kicked jin jin and pointed the gun at euwnoo.

YN : Come on guards!!!!!

(Suddenly,all the guards came and they all started to fight with each other. )

Yn sat down and watched it like a movie with gun at eunwoo's head.

EUNWOO : ( sweating) y-yn!!! ( scared and stuttering) leave me yn!!! I really loved you.

YN : oh really!!!

Everyone came and freed Everyone. The guards were ready to shoot astro group but Mr.kim stopped them.

MR.KIM : Come and finish this guys ( monsta x ,bts and blackpink)

EVERYONE came forward and killed EVERYONE except eunwoo who is pleasing them.

JIN came near yn and gave the gun to her. Yn was shocked and looked at jin. Everyone looked at her and nodding their head saying, " it's your turn" .
Yn saw back and saw Mr.lee and Mr.kim giving her the permission.

EUNWOO : yn!!! I loved you yn!!!! I am sorry yn!!! I will not do this again. I am sorry.

YN : ( trying to come out of his thoughts. ) you thought me as my my sister channie, who will believe you? Huh? You deserve this eunwoo. You can't earn the trust, as you already lost it.

In-yeop nodded and gave a assurance smile. Yn nodded and shooted him mercilessly.

Yn dropped the gun and started to cry out loud. Everyone came and hugged her tightly.

In-yeop came near yn and hugged her tightly.

YN : I did it In-yeop

YN : I did it In-yeop. ( crying hard)

IN-YEOP : You did the right thing yn. Proud of you.

Suddenly, he noticed the blood and yn fainting in his arms. In-yeop got shocked and took her to her uncle's hospital.

In-yeop always used to come and see yn. After 3days ,yn woke up and saw everyone.

YN : where is In-yeop?

Suddenly ,IN-YEOP came inside rushingly and after seeing yn In-yeop started to cry and they both hugged each other. Mr.lee and Mr.kim came and got shocked to see this. Suddenly, yn and In-yeop forget everyone's presence and about to kiss each other.

MR.LEE : yahhh!!! It's a hospital. Stop it.

MR.KIM : yn don't tell me !!( looking at both of them)

YN : ( nervously nodded as yes) we are in a relationship dad!!! ( looking down)