MARRIAGE DAY(3)

MARRIAGE DAY(3)
YN pov
After the day i said yes for marriage everyone was soo happy in between Jungkook tried to talk to me but i always made an excuse and kinda tried to avoid him..it's not like I don't like him or something or he forced me there's nothing like that but still i just don't want to....
I was in my thoughts but was soon interrupted by Jeong-San's scream....

Yn's outfit:-

Sandals:

Makeup and hair style

Jeong-san: YNNNN!!!!!!!!

YN:ye-yes??

Jeong-san: gurl where were you lost--wait were you thinking about your FiRsT NiGhT or something???--

YN: yaah you shameless boi have some manners....
(She said shyly looking down slightly blushing)

Jeong-san: aishh okay the priest is calling you so shall we go now or you wanna do eVeRytHinG in your imagination???huh

YN:yaah!!!shut up let's go oppa must be waiting for us....

Jeong-san:okay let's goo~

AN pov
As soon as they reached near the asile Yoongi took yns hand form Jeong-San's hand and started started walking down the asile as soon as the reached near Jungkook Yoongi gave yn's hand to Jungkook and Jungkook held it softly..

Yoongi: Jungkook i know you since childhood and you know how much i love yn i love her more than my own life i make tease her or make her cry sometimes but i wont tolerate someone else doing it and if you dared to make my princess cry i wont think twice to break your bones.
(He said being serious)

Jungkook: s-sure hyung i will not disappoint you....i will take care of yn more than myself hyung...i am greatful that you gave your sister to me....i know she means a lot to you i will keep her not as a princess but as a queen....
(He said smiling softly)

(After this the priest started reading the holy vowes and through this whole time Jungkook was staring at yn who was looking down...whileeeeeee yn was also staring at him form corner of her eyes)

YN Pov
I was looking at Jungkook he was looking like a whole angel...just so beautiful....

Jungkook pov
I was looking at yn...she was looking like a whole damn angel...just so soft and fragile....my thoughts were interrupted by the priest...

Priest: do you Jeon Jungkook take min yn as your lawfully wedded wife

Jungkook: i do

Priest: do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband

YN: i-i do

Priest: by the grace of Jesus Christ you both are announced as husband and wife....now you may kiss the bride

YN pov
(oh no i forget about the kiss part wait what he is leaning FORWARD!! AND THAT TO TOWARDS MY LIPS!!!!!!!!!! Okay i am closing my eyes now i dont wanna see him this 🤏 close to me)

Jungkook pov
As i was leaning forward to kiss yn she closed her eyes....aish she is soo cute *chuckels* i gave her a small peck on her lips and she was blushing---- wait SHE WAS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF ME!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH*screaming internally*

YN Pov
That good he gave me just a peck 😶......i opened my eyes and turned to see jeong-san and others standing congratulating us.......

Y/M/N: ynieee and Jungkook ie congratulations both of you......

YN & Jungkook: thanks mom/auntie

Y/M/N: son no need to call us auntie and uncle we are your mom dad from now on......

Jungkook: sure aun-- i mean mom..*soft smile*

Jeong-san: Congratulations sweetheart.....(as he said this Jungkook shot a death glare to him)woahhh bro she is yours don't look look at me like that.......i don't wanna die virgin....

With little chit chats the day passed and they went home......

Since Jungkook lived in a mansion there were several rooms but he forgot to order the maids to order them to clean other rooms....

seen shift after changing...

(Ek mint-- vahi ghisa pita chain nahi khul rahi vala seen toh nahi sooch rahe..🤦🏻‍♀️ abey usne band kar li thee gown ki chain toh khul bhi gai hogi na🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

(Wait a minute---- were you thinking about the same typical chain scene? Aishhh.....she zipped up the chain herself so ofcourse she can unzip it by herself too....)

YN's outfit after changing:

Jungkook povas we both came after changing she was wearing a cute yet hot night wear after changing she came and laid down on the bed i slowly went to her leaning forward

Jungkook pov
as we both came after changing she was wearing a cute yet hot night wear after changing she came and laid down on the bed i slowly went to her leaning forward..........

Sara yahi likh du ab aagal part padhan
Trans: please read next part for further information

             To be continued