Chapter 1

Luna was unlucky. Or maybe she simply lacked common sense because no one in their right mind would decide to walk, alone, into an ominous warehouse that seemed empty to the outside world. But of course, that was exactly what she did. It wasn't really her fault as the door wasn't even locked. If they really wanted to keep random innocent people from walking in and discovering all their secrets, they should've at the very least locked the doors. In any case, as soon as she opened the door, an alarm blared. She quickly scanned the area, before darting off in a direction. Several men suddenly broke out of hiding and began to chase her.

"Hey, girly, we need to kidnap you. Stop running."

After a few moments, another of the kidnappers added, "Please?"

Her response was to chuck a stone in their general direction. 

Several more men piled out of the building and they had tranquilizer guns. She belatedly decided that running might not be an option. She stopped, turning around with her hands up.

"Say, what do you want to kidnap me for?"

"We are going to use your DNA and mash it with a bunch of others to turn you into a dragon-ish creature," the same goon that said please answered.

"You're not supposed to tell her that!" Another of the kidnappers, this one seemed to be a leader due to the different hued, extra shiny name badge that he had.

"Well, what difference does it make? She's going to forget it all anyways."

"She could run away!"

"While being surrounded by 7 fully grown and trained guards?"

Wait, 7? She was sure there was at least half a dozen more who were "hiding" behind various objects.

"Fine," the shiny badged man huffed.

"Come on! You can spend the last moments of your conscious life without much regrets. Do you have a last dying wish or any questions?" The please guard asked eagerly.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" 

"Why would we tell you that? So you can report us?" shiny badged man snapped.

"Would you rather you continue to be called 'shiny badged man'?" Luna shot back, "No? I thought so."

Before any of them could say anything, a white clad man rushed out of the door, lab coat flapping. 

"What is the meaning of this?" he roared, "You're supposed to kidnap her not talk like old friends!"

Please guard opened his mouth to speak but the "scientist" shoved him as hard as he could. The "scientist" ricocheted off and nearly fell. Straightening, he dusted himself off, glaring at please guard.

"Since I can't trust you to do your job, it seems I will have to do it instead."

He grabbed a syringe from one of the guard and stormed towards Luna. Would being a dragon really be so bad? Her common sense fled her as she waited patiently for the needle to strike.

Author's Note:

I have never written a fanfic before. Interesting experience I must say