Argument

Y/N - You
Age - 14

Mellissa- mom
Age- 37

Derek- dad 
Age- 39

Nathan- brother
Age - 17

Julio - brother
Age- 16

Robert - 17

Anthony - brother
Age- 8

My dad walks into the living room and see's me and my mom hugging he scoffs "really Melissa your just gonna forgive her just like that" he
says while sitting on one of the couches.

She rolled her eyes while hugging he tighter "it wasn't her fault, she didn't start the fight that girl deserves it she started it and y/n ended it. so don't be mad at her for defending herself" my mom said while touching my hair gently.

"Why are you always on her side. She put that girl on a hospital bed have you seen what she did to that girl" my dad yelled.

"Yes I saw and I don't care. She was defending her self" my mother yelled back. I felt tears form in my eyes. I hear foot steps come down the stairs.

It was my siblings mike, Julio, Robert ,Nathan and Anthony. They walked into the living room and stood there watching are parents argue.

"It always "she was defending herself" but it's never "she did to much" she beat that girl to hospitalization" my father yelled once again.

Anthony flinched and I noticed that's so I move from my mothers grip and walked to Anthony and picked his jump and cradled him. Telling him that it's okay.

My mother couldn't believe what he was saying

"why are you defending that girl she's the one that hit y/n first and she's the one that started the fight. This is how y/n gets into fights people always wanna mess with her and in the end she gets the consequences not the other people because she won the fight so that makes her a bad person In your eyes right."

My father looked at my mother liked she was crazy "are you serious right now" he said. "Yea Derek I'm very serious right now" she said.

"Ok but Y/n has to be homeschooled and she has to get her anger under control." My mother breathed in and out . "Ok how to do we do that because anger management doesn't work and neither does therapy"

My father stood there and thought for a lil bit before he says "boxing" everyone looked towards him. "Boxing?" Nathan and Robert said at the same time.

"I think boxings cool" Anthony says while wiping his tears away. "You really think so bud?" I say while patting his back and smiling

"Yea yea I wanna do it too"he says "ok then I'm in for it but why boxing?" I asked my dad
He looked at me "well you get to blow on steam on punching bags and not people and of course you fight people too".

I look at him and say "and I won't get arrested?" I ask. "Nope" he says while smiling.

"Cool" I say while smiling. "So where do I learn how to box and how do I box exactly?" I ask him . "Well my best friend dj owns this gym and there's boxing there"

Oh dj I haven't seen him in forever. " oh ok so when do I start ?" " tomorrow " my dad said

"Oh and his son does boxing so you might box him too when you learn." My dad says. " oh ok" I say while shrugging