CHAPTER 6

Zach's POV:

After I told my idea to him at first he was unsure and looked at me as if I am crazy for coming up with it.

But later he gave in after lot of persuasion and we made a full proof plan on how to execute it properly.

But to make things worse guess what happened?

Yes my Brie my love decided to run away from her own house the night before we execute our plan.

Flashback....

I was outside Carter's mansion looking at her window just thinking about making Brie mine soon I saw a movement near the bushes beside the main gate.

I was ready to alert the security but stopped when I saw the person's face in the dim light which was coming because of the lamp that is beside the gate.

I would have missed her because of the overall makeover if not for having her each and every feature stamped in my brain and heart throughout my life.

A normal person may not recognise her because I should admit she did pulled it off with the makeover making it impossible to know it is her.

I wonder how Emma recognised her and I made a self-note to ask her later.

I remembered what Andy said and how it is not safe for her to roam I decided to take her back home before anything happens.

She just ran away from there before I reached her so I followed her slowly in my car in a distance without even turning out the headlights.

She went to the bus station grabbed a ticket and ran after a bus trying to catch it but was unsuccessful.

I contemplated on what to do. Should I help her in the plan or take her back home.

I thought for some time and decided to help her in the plan by keeping her safe.

I called Andy and let him know so they won't be tensed not seeing her in the house.

"Zach are you crazy? Bring her back home" Andy said shouting at me.

"Andy listen. I too don't want anything happening to her. What if I bring her back and she pulls this out again then even I will not be there with her" I said trying to reason him.

"She will not I will make the security tight she will never leave the house" he said to which I gave out a sigh.

I sent him her picture which I took just now.

"Zach who is she and where is Elle?" he asked me after seeing the picture.

"See you are her brother and you can't even recognise her. She is Brie" I said to him.

"What!?" he shouted and I had to take the phone away from my ear.

"That's what I am saying if it repeats we can't even find her and I think she even didn't bring her phone or cards knowing how smart she is. So just leave her for now I promise I will protect her and bring her back home" I said.

"Okay. But how do you know it is Elle? I am her brother I don't think it is Elle" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Andy there is no way I can not recognise my Brie" I said cockily into the phone.

"Stupid love sick bastard" he mumbled and cut the call.

After the call I went to her when I saw her going out of the bus station to stop her. She bumped into me making her loose the balance and luckily I held her before she can fall down.