𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Mr. Egg head".

The young girl called out, while walking between her older brother and the tall guy who she was calling mr. Egg head, eversince when they left the shrine.

Mucho furrowed his eyebrows in irritation, as he came to think, why the hell did he even agree on accepting mikey's request. Knowing that the young girl beside keep on asking random questions that somehow made him feel annoyance.

Mucho turn his head to the side and look down at the small girl beside him, with an irk evident on his temple.

" Can you stop calling me that? I have a name you know?" He asked to which it made chiharu stayed silent for a while, wearing her bored expression.

" Does your apartment's big?" She asked instead of answering the tall guy's question, making him ket out a frustration sighed.

" No, but i have 3 bedroom." He immediately answered, as he went back looking on his way.

Chiharu nodded her head in understanding as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. " I'm sleepy, onii chan." She softly mumbled, while moving closer to haruchiyo and wrapped her arms around his arm.

Haruchiyo formed a warm smile on his face as went to raise his hand up and patted his little sister's head.

After a few minutes of walking on a dark empty streets. The tall man finally stopped in front of an apartment, in which the two siblings followed his actions.

" We're here." Mucho informed as he inserted his hands inside his pocket and started to walk up the stairs with Haruchiyo and chiharu, following him from behind.

As when they got at the 2nd floor, he went in front of a room and immediately went inside after he finished unlocking it.

He turned his head around to look at the two bleach blond haired boys who is busy gazing around the small room with their mouth hung open a little bit ajar " Come on, I walk you two at your own bedrooms.".

The two of them nodded their head without saying anything and just followed mucho walk towards a bed room, that is obviously cleaned properly.

The young girl look around for a few seconds and suddenly saw a window next to a small table.