₀₀₁

𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐0

-"chloe i just got to the nail salon, i'll call you when i'm on the way" i said to my sister in law

-
"chloe i just got to the nail salon, i'll call you when i'm on the way" i said to my sister in law.

she was watching my daughter sevyn while i was out on a high maintenance day.

"alright girl , i need to change sev's diaper anyways" she said hanging up the phone

i grabbed my starbucks coffee and my telafar purse and stepped out of the car.

i opened the doors to the nail salon and went and sat in the waiting area.

scrolling through my phone i seen a picture that caught my eye. it was my ex best friend kris popping out with her newborn baby.

i rolled my eyes , the baby was cute though.

"Ma'am how may i help you on this fine day" a lady asked

"yes , i would like the regular french tip nails with 3 inches more of length" i explained wiping my mouth after taking a sip of my dragon fruit refresher.

"okay , we'll be right with you" she smiles

i loved when people were nice no matter the situation.

i sat back down going straight back to my phone then in came a couple arguing.

"VON YOU A BITCH ASS NIGGA ON MY DEAD KIDS YOU ARE!" a darkskin girl yelled at the man

dead kids? woah thats a stretch i thought to myself

the man stared at me then looked around in the shop. after he looked he just proceeded to walk out.

"sorry y'all" she said to everyone in the shop then countined to go back outside to scream at the man again.

"oh tierra hi, come come i do your nails" my personal nail tech misari said motioning for me to come sit in her chair.

"slow down misari, i'm coming" i said letting out a chuckle

i walked to her nail station putting my things down and i sat.

"look at this picture mi'" i said showing her these nails i found on pinterest

mi and i had a strong bond, she was like an older sister to me. i've been getting my nails done by her since i was 15. one day when i get rich one of the first things im buying is a place for her to own her own nail salon.

"wow tierra , i likee" she dragged out

i laughed as she prepped my nails.

"what you doing for sev's birthday next month?" she asked as she still kept her attention on my nails

" i don't know , i'm just gonna get all the kids together and have a big party a'sum" i said with my thick accent peaking out.

"aw , make sure you invite my mimi. she has been so bored at home lately." she said

"how could i forget mimi" i said

"i'm just saying T" she laughed

minutes pass while i stare at the wall .

"all done T." misari said showing me my nails.

i smiled admiring the beautiful job she did.
"My goodness mi' you did your shit maw maw" i said laughing

"you know i always do" she said cleaning the dust off my hand

i pulled out two 50 dollar bill to give to her and handed it over.

"you know i only charge 40 , T" she shook her head pushing the money back.

"girl you know i'm still finna give the money to you, here you go maw maw" i said putting the money on the table

i stood up pushing the chair in and said my goodbyes , and made my way to the car.

-

"mama you're so pretty" my daughter sevyn said.

sevyn didn't have a father , i had sperm inserted into me when i was younger maybe 19 .

i wanted a child so badly but i wasn't able to keep up with baby daddy drama so i decided that it was the best decision. and plus i was a virgin and i wasn't gonna give my shit up till i found the right man.

"thank you sev' , you are beautiful too" i said smiling

we sat in the living room watching her baby shows , i had no idea what they were called.

i let her hold her bottle on her own while she layed in my lap . her eyes nearly almost closed.

we didn't live in the nicest neighborhood so when i heard shots i wasn't even fazed by it anymore .

i looked down at my phone and i seen that it was s random number calling me, but it was my zone number though.

i answered it "hello" i said . i was confused on why someone who was random to me was calling me at this type of time.

"T open the door" i heard the person whisper

i then hear knocks at my door , "alright im coming" i said

i only was going to let this person in because th voice sounded familiar

dumb move right?

i gently move sevyn off of me and open the door for the person.

the man grunted and clutched his shoulder.

"t man you got to help a nigga out" he said

"first off do i know you?" i said

my eyes widened once i seen the blood.

i just let a stranger in my house, who knows what he just got me into...

suggestions?
let me know , this one or the other one?
or even both?

suggestions?let me know , this one or the other one?or even both?