chapter 17

a few hours later there was knock on the door from one of my uncles pack members telling us to come down and join them for dinner. i got up and took a shower really quickly before getting dressed and running down to join everyone. when we got downstairs i saw Melanie and some of the other women from the pack in the kitchen finishing prepping for dinner. i let go of Sebastian's hand and walked over to Melanie.

"hey Mel do you need any help?" i asked her.

"yea can you hold this tray steady for me?" she asked pointing to a huge serving tray that's sitting on the counter in front of us. i walked over and grabbed the tray holding it steady as she poured a huge pot of pasta in it."hold on one sec i have to go grab the pot with the sauce" she walked over to the stove and grabbed a large pot filled with what appeared to be vodka sauce and dumped it on top of the pasta.

"here can you mix this together for me?" she asked handing me a wooden spoon.

"yea i got it Mel" i said taking the spoon from her hand. she walked over to the stove and started helping a blonde girl finish frying chicken. i was mixing the sauce in when i felt someone wrap there arms around me. i didn't feel the sparks so i stopped mixing and turned around confused to see who it was. when i turned around i came face to face with a boy about my age with longish black hair and greenish hazel eyes.he had this look about him...it reminded me of a puppy it was really cute...i dont know what it was about him but helooks really familiar.

"ummm...who are you..."i asked him taking a step back.

"my name is Vinny Petrova...don't you remember me?" he asked smiling down at me.

"Jesus Christ i haven't seen you in years how are you?" vinny was my uncle evans son from his first mate Sara. she died in a violent rouge attack when I was 5 and when I was 7 uncle Evan met Melanie and left for this pack.

"I'm good I found my mate and I'm taking over alpha position soon....what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"That's amazing I can't wait to meet her!" I said excitedly.

"Well I'm sure you will soon but that doesn't answer my question why are you here?"

"Oh um I'm visiting from the blue moon pack"

"I thought it was just the alpha and Luna with there beta and TIC...."

"It is...im luna of the blue moon pack...Sebastian Salvatore is my mate and the alpha" he looked at me when I said this and busted out laughing. I just sat there staring at him for a second before I finally asked him what the fuck he was laughing at.

"I'm sorry it's really not that funny I'm just desperately under caffeinated but I was just thinking how leaving blood moon didn't really save you from an alpha mate now did it?" He laughed.

"Trust me I know the feeling and yea...i guess your right but you know what my alpha is a billion times better then that jackass."

"Oh I'm sure he is...Frank wasn't exactly alpha of the year...where is your mate anyway?"

"He's inside I was helping your mother...which reminds me could you take this inside please?" I said pointing to the tray of pasta.

"Yea sure I got it" he replied grabbing the tray off the counter and heading inside. I looked over at The others and saw they were finished cooking so I walked over to Melanie and asked her if she needed any help.

"Yea here take these inside please" she said handing me two trays of chicken cutlets. I took the trays and walked into the dining room. it was huge and looked more like a cafeteria the way all of the tables where set up. there was one big table in the front where all of the food was so I walked over to it and put the trays down before turning to find Sebastian. he was in the corner talking to a girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes....she looked so familiar but I just couldn't figure out where I knew her from. I walked over to them and stood next to Sebastian I didn't want to Interrupt there conversation so I just waited there for a second. when Sebastian noticed I was there he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest resting his chin on my head and continued talking. while the talked I looked at the girl trying to figure out why she looked so familiar and after a few minutes it finally clicked. She was Alekis Patrovski, she had been my best friend all through middle school but she left in the middle of our freshman year after her mother had died.

"Omg Alekis! What are you doing here I haven't seen you since freshman year!" She turned to look at me and when she saw my face she got this huge smile on her face I swear to god I was worried her cheeks were gonna split in half.

"Oh my god Vicky!! I missed you so much!" she reached out and hugged me pulling me away from Sebastian which he didn't seem to like very much because I heard him growl behind me.

"Hey what the fuck dude a little warning next time I almost fell on my ass."

"Oh shush mr.alpha you shouldn't be getting pushed on ur ass my a little girl anyway" I laughed smirking at him.

"Whatever" he grumbled pulling me back to our original position.

"In case you haven't figured it out this is my mate Sebastian Salvatore" I told her smiling up at him.

"So that means you're the new luna of the blue moon pack? That's awesome...I'm going to me luna soon too my mate is next in line for the alpha position of this pack...he should be here somewhere" she told me looking around the room for Vinny.

"Yea my dumbass cousin always did know how to get himself lost" I said looking around, I saw him talking to Evan by the door and points him out to Alekis.

"There he is, looks like he's getting into trouble what has he done now?" I asked her laughing.

"He probably just forgot to fill the tank in Evans truck...again." she laughed shaking her head.

"Yea sounds like him even when we were kids he was always forgetful as hell."

"You know I never knew you guys were cousins and I don't think he knows your here because he never said anything."

"No he knows I'm here I saw him earlier"

"Oh that's good...i wonder why he didn't say anything..." She said looking a little upset. I stepped away fro Sebastian and hugged her.

"Probably because it was only a few minutes ago and he's been getting yelled at over there since I saw him last"

"Yea...i didn't think about that" she laughed. "oh well looks like he's coming over here anyway." she said pointing to where he was walking over to us.

"Well looks like you have already met my mate." he said smiling as he walked over and kissed Alekis.

"Yea I have known her a long time she was my best friend all through middles school that is until she left to come here"

"Oh really that's awesome. so...where is your mate? He asked. I walked back to where Sebastian was standing and hugged him.

"Vinny this is my mate Sebastian Salvatore." Sebastian smiled and shook Vinny's hand.

"Nice to met you...its good to know she found someone who's going to protect her." Vinny said smiling at us. "Well let's go eat I'm starving" he whined grabbing Alekis's hand leading her away. Sebastian grabbed my hand and we followed behind them grabbing food and sitting down at a table with Evan and Melanie catching up and talking about what has happened in the past few years since we have last seen eachother.

******************************************************************************
Yay another chapter is done the song is I can't remember by 5sos for no particular reason other then I can't stop listening too it for some reason. I hope you liked the chapter ✌🏻️💙🍪.