SIX

"This boy is so fine" Honesty says "Who" I say and she shows a picture of Jaden . Everyone wants him and his brother I swear . "Isn't he dating Oliveoil" Army asks "Nah , they broke up today" she says happily "thank the lord" I say to a way Army could only hear and she laughs "What do you even see in that kid" I ask "I don't know he's just hot" she says "Do you even know what kind of humor he has" Army ask her "No , but didn't you hang out with him at the mall this one time Mel . You should set me up with him ." Honesty says  .

I look at her oddly . What she just said makes me kind of mad . She's using me to get to him , what kind of friend is that .

"I NEED EMEIL LOPEZ TO CHECK OUT" I hear the speck say . I just wave goodbye still processing what Honesty said . I walk to the front office and seen my brother.

"Hey Den" I smile "Don't get all happy because I had a reason to pick you up" he says and I roll my eyes while walking out the school "We have to go to this stupid fancy dinner thing with mom and dad ." He says while opening the door for me "Do I have to wear a dress" I ask "yea" he straight up says .

_-_-

Elopezz Fancy dinner fit 💃🏻                             ❤️                                                              42

Elopezz
Fancy dinner fit 💃🏻 ❤️
42.3k
💬
123
↪️
2
*the comments

Emeilwalton
who are you going with
^its.edenn
meeeeee

its.edenn
You take so long
Liked by creator

Okwaltons
who is @its.edenn

Javonismybf
Why is she only replying to this eden kid

Mymomisamilf
Can you tell Jaden abt me

_-_-

"Mama" I wrap my arm around her shoulder "who is this dinner with" I ask "My boss , Jessica, is having a fancy dinner with everyone and the kids get there on table and stuff . She has kids that I think you would get along with very well" she smiles "If there annoying just know I'm hiding in the bathroom or the car till we leave" I say and she laughs .

I don't get what's funny . I'm literally gonna do it . I go back upstairs to finish grabbing everything I need . I grab my phone charger , airpods , my phone, eyelash glue , lip gloss , and my 'black gym red' Jordan's .

"EMEIL , COME ON" my mom yells "I'M COMING" I yell back .

I sped run downstairs the best I can cause I have heels on . "Why the fuck do you have Jordan's in your hand" my brother ask "for when my feet start to hurt . You act like I'm finna carry this around looking stupid" I answer .

My plan was to leave the shoes in the car and when my feet start to hurt I can go get them .

"Where's dad?" I ask my mom "He's gonna meet us there" my mom sighs "oh" I say .

Author - I didn't want her to be fatherless even though she gives that behavior sometimes.