(Part 2) Vowed to me

Note : - part 2 of the young flashback.

-         The other note will be in the story and make sure to read the end (under the words " To be continued" to answers my question ^^

_________ At the end of part 1 chapter 5________

In somewhere, under the peaceful sky with some drops are still sparkling on the tree, grass,... there're two skeletons sleeping together and holding each other hand tightly.

Suddenly, one of them stand up as that one rubbed his eyes a little then yawning lightly . As he slowly walk away, leaving the one still sleeping alone

And the journey continues...

_________Now ( flashback in this part)________

The sleepy little skeleton walked slowly through the forest, past the waterfalls, bushes, and past some small bridges.

Step by step walk in the nature, butterfly floating in the air smoothly past *Sans like a little wind make his clothes lift up a bit. As Sans's shadow passed with his footsteps, imprinted on the grass and the small animals that he passed.

Suddenly, he hear some weird sound from his left corner .So without thinking, he just simply go straight to there ...but he didn't expect that he will meet a scene like this.

Well~ , Actually, there's nothing much at that corner town. It only a another small skeleton around 6 years old sitting on top of a woman. Ummm, dead body of a woman.

He has a pair of eyes that keep bleeding with black tears while on his face had an insane smile.

He continuously uses the knife on his hand stabbing at the women's breasts. Until he notice someone is hear too, and that one nobody than Sans

...

_____________

(Me : Ok! 1. Don't ask me why there not any police in here because this is a town( a lot of town, village mix of) that surrounded by from small to large forest, hill, lake,... [nature]. So in here is out of the control of the law.

2. I'll skip the *become friend and gain the trust from* Killer, Horror and Cross, Error but I still write about how they meet. I'll mention their past in my future chapters when the time comes.)

__________After skipping

"You a dummy ,you know Killer" Sans said while holding Killer's hand and dragging Killer with him.

"Heh~ I know, I know" Killer said in a chill tone while keep looking at the back of the place where he mess with Sans .

"Ugh....Killer you have your own leg right?" Sans sighed before asking Killer in a patient tone as his non-existent eyebrow keep twitching.

"Yea, so..." Killer said while raised his non-existent eyebrows while thought Sans is teasing him.

"So you can walk for your own and don't need me here to dragging you" Sans make a smooth smile before let go off  Killer's hand...kinda like throw Killer's hand more .

Killer frozen in his place for some second before finally wake up and quickly run to Sans to shorten the distance between them.

"Oh come on Classic, I'm sorry" Killer said in a guilty tone while forced a smile.