Chapter 4 : Little Origin

3rd pov.
Both Y/n and isami are looking at each other isami looking ready to end Y/n as the red orb began to go in a darker crimson color.

Y/n: Are you sure you want to do this isami?

Isami: and if i am?

Y/n:Your hesitating..... if you wanted me dead then we wouldnt have this conversation in the first place.

Isami: your right

Isami then slowly put down her gear as the orb began to loose its power but isami activated her sacred gear as the voice of a woman was heard as one word kept repeating over and over again [Boost] As the red orb began to grow in size of a basketball and its color began to changed back to its crimson state but with a hint of black coating covering the orb as red lightning clackling and sorrounding it the boosted gear stopped saying [Boost] after sayinf it 20 times as isami immidietly said.

Isami: [DRAGON SHOT!]

she aimed at the night sky as crimson light invaded Y/n's vision as she has to cover her self with her left eye open to see whats isami doing.

The crimson colored Orb now turned into a lazer collided with something in the darkness of the night overpowering one another it only took a couple of seconds for the clash to end as isami was panting a bit looking at the night sky for a couple of seconds as she looked at Y/n with a glare as she immidietly walked to her and grabbed her collar looking angry as she lift Y/n.

Isami: That could have destroyed half of the town!!!!

Surprised by this Y/n just smirked which just made the brown haired girl Even more angry she was about to punch Y/n but she suddenly couldnt move the smirk at Y/n's face turned into a smile but no matter what that smile looked like isami couldnt ignore of how much killing intent Y/n was showing her as her hand which was holding Y/n's collar was forcing it self to open.

Isami stuggled to fight it but her hand is not listening to her its like it has a mind of its own and eventually her hand opened and let go of Y/n's collar

As Y/n landed on her feet and fixed her self isami could only glare at her since she couldnt even able to move her mouth as Y/n was done doing her thing she snapped her fingers as isami fell but immidietly catched her balance as her glare was still present she gritted her teeth but instead of attacking her she asked.

Isami: how?

Y/n looked at her and smiled but without the killing intentions it was a genuine smile which got isami confused but Y/n did replied to her question.

Y/n: The moon light is lovely isnt it?

her smile didnt fade as she looked at the moon with wonder in her eyes.

Isami didnt understand what it was supposed to mean but she picked up her bag that was on the floor and looked at Y/n to see her walking away bag at her back but stopped half way and turned around and said.

Y/n: Ill see you at school on monday then.

Y/n turned around and kept walking as isami was left still standing she just sighs and walked away towards the direction of her home but not before looking back where Y/n was walking as she goes on her way with a angry broken hearted face only asking one question.

Isami: What are you Y/n?

Time Skip~

Minutes after Y/n and isami left A red and Blue magic circle appeard on the ground ehich revealed the occult research club and the student councils nothing may have been destroyed and no witnesses was seen but they couldnt ignore the left over magical energy one darkness and one of a dragon.