Chapter 9:

Third Person Pov:

Y/n walks into the Saiki household, her reason being that she needs to give him something. How did she just walk into their home?

Well, Saiki's mom and her mom somehow became best friends. So they gave each other keys to their homes. So Y/n and her mom have the key to the Saiki household. While Saiki and his mom hand a key to their home.

Y/n's mom didn't trust his dad with a key to their house. I wouldn't either.

"Saiki, I brought you-" Y/n cuts herself off once she walks into the living room and sees Saiki's dad swing a wooden sword onto Saiki's shoulders. "What in the world?"

"Oh, Y/n dear." Mrs. Saiki greets the girl. "Kuu has terribly stiff shoulders but our hands won't be enough to help him. So were using objects to try and help."

'Why does she say that like it's normal?' Y/n mentally questions but decides to ignore it.

"He  broke it!" Mr. Saiki exclaims.

"He's too stiff. Nothing softer than iron will make a dent." Mrs. Saiki says sweetly.

"If that's what it takes then how about this pipe!" Saiki's dad yells as he holds the pipe up.

'That's a little much.' Saiki thinks to himself with a blank face.

Saiki's father hits him with the pipe but it dented. "It made sparks! This won't work either."

"Neither will this."

Saiki looks back. "What did you use?"

"An icepick." Mrs Saiki says, showing the bent icepick. "I thought something sharp might work."

"You stabbed me? You can't do that!"

Now, because Y/n is a psychic, she could easily just massage his shoulder because she has the strength to. But instead, she decided to sit back and watch the chaotic couple fail.

Plus, she's shure Saiki won't allow her too. Physical touch isn't his thing.

"I'm back! I got this from the guys working outside! It's a rammer!" Mr Saiki says as he holds a machine. "This will the do the trick!"

"How did they even let him get that without questioning his reason?" Y/n asks herself in a whisper.

"Now, lie down, Kusuo."

"Is this necessary." Saiki asks but still ends up laying down.

"You look like a pink cockroach laying like that." Y/n tells him telepathically, trying to stop herself from laughing at her own joke.

"Y/n."

"My bad, broddy."

"Are you ready for this? Fire!" Mr Saiki turns on the the rammer.

"This is quite jarring. But it's actually not that bad. It's not bad at all." Saiki says before making a pleased face.

Y/n's quick to take a picture and add it to her 'Random Saiki Pics' album on her phone. What? If you had the chance, you would too. Don't even lie.

"It looks like it's working!" Mr Saiki smiles with his wife at their accomplishment. "Good. A bit more of this will loosen him up!"

"I think he likes it!" Mrs Saiki smiles at her son.

"Just a little more." Mr Saiki says but suddenly the floor broke. "We broke the floor!"
Yes you did. Glad you can see.

Saiki fixes the floor and gives the rammer back. "Good grief. Anymore of that would have brought the house down."