CHAPTER 29❤️‍🩹

VON POV💙 𝟯:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮,𝗚𝗮

VON POV💙
𝟯:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺
📍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮,𝗚𝗮

Me and Aniyah was getting ready for the gender reveal We already 15 minutes late cause her ass wanna do extra shit....

"Damn Aniyah hurry up"

I said getting irritated

"Nigga don't Rush me damn"

She huffed

"Vonnnnn I can't put my shoes on help me"

She whined

"Omfg"

I huffed helping her put her shoes on

"Thank you baby daddy"

She said kissing my cheek

••••••••••••••

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝘼𝙇💙💗

"How tf y'all late to y'all own gender reveal"

Durk said

"Aniyah ass was taking hours to get ready"

"Nigga shut up you already pissed me off in the car don't piss me off again"

She pushed passed me wit true in her arms

"Bro she stressing me Tf out her attitude got worst ever since she got pregnant I'm Finna go crazy folks"

I huffed

"Chill out Gang it's gone be good"

Muwop patted my back

"Wtf even happened?"

Booka asked passing Durk the blunt

"So we was in the car and she was like she hungry so I'm like Ight. So i pulled up at Chick-fil-A and I ordered her food or whatever so I get up to the window this girl was tryna flirt wit me and stuff so Aniyah got mad and went off on me and Aniyah Ass talm bout she gone break up wit my ass one day and Im like you mad cause some hoe tried to flirt wit me it wasn't even that damn serious so we just arguing so I told her to stfu or I was gone put my hands on her-"

"Wait nigga you told my sister you was gone put yo hands on her?"

Bj asked scrunching his face up

"Yea but I wasn't gone do it Tf I look like putting my hands on her"

I mugged him