Chapter 3: Thank You Master

Ailaoa

Staring at the computer screen in my home office, I couldn't get the tall broaden shoulder man, that swooped in beside me and jumbled up the mess that is my mind. I could still recall his scent, the cologne he was wearing was enticing to say the least it made my cock jump at the scent. I grumbled a bit annoyed at how my body reacted without my permission. A sigh quickly passed my lips as I leaned back in my chair pushing up my reading glasses, giving up on focusing on my workload for today. I lazily pulled my wavy black mane up into a low man bun, pushing back my rolling chair a little as I stood.

I left my office room, walking across the hall to the to the bathroom, checking myself in the mirror. My dark brown eyes illuminated from the light reflecting off the white marble counter. I had slightly darken eye bags from the lack of sleep I got. Another sighs leaves my lips as I turn the faucet on grabbing my face towel off the drenching it water before picking it up and squeezing the excess out and placing the cooled towel over my face tilting my head back. I stayed there for a moment before the cool towel started to not be so cold anymore.

The walk from the bathroom to my room was short, I slipped on some shoes not really carrying for my appearance, but I could hear my mothers loud voice telling me to never go out looking a mess, that it will somehow embarrass her. I sighed rolling my eyes before a soft smile slips into my lips at the thought of my late mother, the deep sense of alone creeping into my soul as the thought of her passing and leaving me alone on this earth once more. I shook my head needing to get out of this funk needing a distraction, my thoughts immediately went to the bdsm club, The lions den, and the tall handsome man. I groaned once more, maybe I need to get laid.

And with that thought I left my apartment, taking the stairs instead of the elevator to avoid meeting people at the moment. I took a left once I was on the ground floor taking the last set of stairs to the garage. Taking the short walk to my designated spot where my car was. I quickly got in letting my car's engine purr to life before I took off heading towards the little cafe that stayed open 24/7. It wasn't to popular but enough to stay afloat, I knew the owner meeting them in passing and having a short conversation. The women was in her late thirties, she was short, plump, and beautiful she could captive any man she wanted and even tested her charm on me introducing herself as calleigh which I quickly shot down tell her I was gay. She laughed instead of getting embarrassed, though I could see the warming of her cheeks the red a few shades lighter than her dark red hair.

I pulled back from the memory a short small smile pulling on my lips seeing her coming from big gray doors which I assumed leads to the kitchen. She immediately waved when she saw me, her bright smile and perfect row of teeth shown as I waved back before she turned and went back to her customers as I went to take a seat not really having a designated area. I took off my coat laying it on my chair before taking a seat, calleigh quickly coming over with my usual cup of coffee, I smiled at her and thanked her quietly, she bowed her head  "thank you master" she whispered, i nodded reaching my hand out to gently rub her arm "good girl, you may go back to work" i said giving her a small demand, as she nodded her head before walk back over to the counter.

She herself was a sub, well more of a slave she started getting into the bdsm seen a while back ago, and never had anyone to talk about it with, that was until she met me. When we first delve into the topic of master and slave her eyes lit up and she glowed. It really piqued her interest, and she quickly wanted me to divulge information to her, which I did and offered to take her with me to the lions den which she shot down the thought not quite ready for the scene but asked me to help teacher her. At first I resisted the idea but she begged me tell me that it doesn't have to be sexual that she would only want the platonic side, that she just wanted to learn a bit. I in the end agreed but only told her I would guide and teacher her only when I came to the shop and that's how we got to her server me as I guide her through the door practice of being a slave teaching her that it's not a power imbalance that she holds the power to submit and is allowing whoever she's with to hold that power she gives.

I lean back a little in my chair carefully bring the hot liquid up to my mouth, I blow a little before taking a sip, warmth flooding my body. My mind drifting back to the tall brooding man, I groaned softly rubbing my hands down my face "what's with that face?" I turned my head up looking at calleigh, she looked concerned and I slipped a fake smile onto my lips, "I'm fine beautiful just tired" her face told me she didn't believe me but let it go anyways. She sat down across from me her expression saying asking what I'm thinking, I sigh rolling my eyes at her " . CC what are you thinking about calleigh" she squeals excitedly "I wanna try going to the lyons den with you" she was jumping in her seat beaming with excited me, my eyebrow quirks up and I crack a small smile. "What made you change your mind about going" I asked she hummed and shrugged her shoulder, "I felt ready, I want to experience more and I also want to you there with me so I'm not alone so pleeeaaaseee take me" she begged her hands grasping at mine, I sighed nodding slightly "fiiine I'll take you, but you have to follow everything I say okay, no wandering around on your own, the club has many dynamics it will all be a big shocker to you. When can go this Friday at 8, I'm off and I presume you as well" she nodded her head and I continued "wear something skin tight and a little revealing okay?" She nodded once more squealing her excitement as she shot up out of her seat, slipping around to my side of the bench,"I'll text you my address thanks again 'master'." I shook my head chuckling softly as you sauntered off behind the counter once more.

I stood picking up my jacket and shrugging it on before grabbing my coffee, I turned to find calleigh waving at her as I headed out of the door, feeling a bit better then when I walked in, ready to take on the load of work I still had left over at home. The drive home was quick and I finished my coffee in that time, without my mind drifting back to Urho...Well maybe a little.

{sorry for not updating, I'm a mess, would love to keep this up though}