ch 22

AUTHOR POV,

Siya open her eyes in the evening ,and sit up on the bed ,try to find water on table but she didn't find ,so she Try to get up from the bed.

A hand came to her with a water glass

She took the glass,and see the person whose hand is.
Hey relax ,don't panic ,I mean no harm , he can see the panic state on hurt face

Who are you?siya ask him

ME,OK LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF ,MY NAME IS ROHAN SINGH .AND I'M DANIEL FATHER SISTER SON OR YOU CAN SAY THAT IN HINDI (Daniel ki bua ka beta)

You're indian ,so the daniel is indian too,that's why he look like indian too,

Yes,we both are indian,his mother was Italian and father is indian ,after both died he came Italy with his grandparents

And I'm not like him so don't be scared and I'm owner of  R. S. ARCHITECTURE INDUSTRIES . I'm just simple businessmen not belong to Daniel in anyways.

ARE you really the owner,my cousin brother so many times give  interview to your company but he don't get selected, he told me your company is one of the best architecture company

He rub his neck,
Yes ,you're right ,I'm glad you know about my company

This is my intro ,now who are you,can you please tell how a beautiful angel stuck in this hell he said jokingly

I'm siya,your brother kidnapped me from india .siya got tear in her eyes .can you please help me to go back ,please .

Please dont cry,I will help you ,but can you please tell me how it happen .
Don't know why  but siya feel good to talk to him  told him all the happening .how she meet Daniel and how he hurt her last time physically. Siya cried out in pain when she remembered all his torture .

Please help me ,I want to go back home..

Ook ,okay I will help you but first stop crying ,he took his handkerchief from his pant pocket and clean siya tears.

And please forgive me siya,because of me you get hurt ,I'm really sorry ,if you want you can punish me ,I scared you and you get hurt .

It's ok Rohan bhai,it's not hurting much .

PLEASE DONT CALLME BHAI,( he put his hand in his heart like it's hurting when she call him brother)

I better die,rather listening you callme bhai.
I don't want  angel like person call me ,bhai,
Even I don't have any sister but I don't make you my sister.

Okay,I will not call you brother,so what should I call you.

Just call me Ro, or Rohan.

Okay I will call you Rohan.

So will you help me to go back home,
Please .
I already told you .I help you. Now get up ,we are leaving for India now.

Are you saying truth,(SHE ASK HAPPILY)

Yes,now get up or I changed my mind .

NO,I'm getting up ,she excitedly hug Rohan.

I'm sorry I was too excited .
It's okay ,friends can hug each other .

They both came out of the room and came downstairs, guards try to stop siya

SORRY MAM ,YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE..

Rohan,she speak in scared voice ,Rohan hold her hand tightly assuring her ,I'm with you ,so don't worry .

SORRY SIR ,YOU CAN GO BUT NOT THE MAM,WE HAVE STRICT ORDERS FROM THE DANIEL SIR.

Rohan took siya hand in light grip and take her to the sofa ,make her sit ,he Gave het glass of water.

Relax siya,don't worry ,I'm handling everything so take it easy Ok. Calm down...

Siya nodded .

Rohan call his guards ,they came immediately within few minutes and his and daniel men's are fighting with each other.
Rohan can handle his men but he don't want to fight infront of siya that's why he call his men.

Taking siya hand ,he take her outside the mansion ..he make her sit in the car .and drove to his penthouse.but in the middle of road daniel guard stopped him.

Now he has to handle this men ,siya scared to see daniel men with guns infront of Rohan car in his cars ..

Roh..an..rohan ,take me back to mansion.i don't want they hurt you,please don't involve yourself in problem.i can go with them...

Siya, don't cry ,please, your tears hurting me ,I assure you I handle everything, trust me....he wiped her tears
....
How was the chappy.....

...share your thoughts.....
........
......like and comment for further update .

30 likes for next update.it give me motivation.
...