CHAPTER 3

The school day is over I walked to Mr. Alexander's office. He was sitting on the edge of his desk he looked mad about something. As soon as he saw me he stood up and gave me a cold stare

"Get on your knee's"

"B-but sir i-"

"NOW!"He yelled.

"Y-yes sir."

"Did you think I wouldn't find out you touched yourself" my eyes widen

"I-im sorry sir it won't happen again."

"It's to late for you to say sorry."He undid his leather belt and set is down on the table.

"We'll need this for later." God I could see his boner it was huge.

"If you be a good girl I might let you cum but until then you hold it in. Understand?"

"Y-yes sir." I said as he pulled his boxers down

"Suck it"he said so I did, I sucked on it like it was my favorite candy I could hear him moan which only made me suck harder but I couldn't fit it all in my mouth his cock was 13 inches long so I just jerked off the part I couldn't suck. He through his head back in delight and pain I decided to stop and kiss his dick I started sucking on his balls I could tell he liked this his moans and groans said it all. That's when I knew that now I had full control. I looked up at him and I could tell he was about to cum.

"Don't cum until I say so." Looks like the tables have turned

"M-mm ah~"god that turned me on. After a few more minutes I finally gave him permission.

"Cum"after i said that I could a warm liquid fill my mouth I swallowed it. I kissed his dick a few more times.

"Sit down."I said to him he sat down on the couch in his office.I lined my hole with his dick and stuck it in, I moaned when it went in. I started bouncing on him up and down again and again.
                                                               "Ahh~ mommy~~"he moaned

"Fuuck~~"I moaned

"Nnngg c-m~" i knew when he stammered that he ment he was going to cum

"Cum baby its okay"

"Aaaaahhhhh~~~~~"we both moaned as we cummed together.I got off of him thinking he was done. He got up and looked at me.

"This wasn't supposed to happen"

"What do you mean?" I said

"You weren't supposed to be able to take over but you sucked my dick a little to hard which left me in a weak stage."I chuckled. He got up and went on top of me he kissed me on the lips and without warning stuck his dick in me.

"D-daddy~~~~ahhhh~~~~" i moaned he thrusted his dick inside of me faster then I could ever imagine.

"Don't cum until I say so"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuckkk~~~~~~~~~~" I screamed

"Daddy~~~~"

"Yes mi amor?"

"H-harder~~~" and as I said he went harder he pounded in me so hard and fast.  A few hours went by and I still wasn't aloud to cum.

"Okay,now you can cum" and just as he said I did all of my liquids came oozing out and he cummed as well. He pulled out and started to put his clothes on. He looked over at me and smirked. He walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead and then the lips. I tried to get up but I couldn't I heard him laugh at me. I rolled my eyes. He handed me some of his extra clothes since mine were covered in cum. They were way to big on me but I was okay with that because they were comfortable. I was exhausted and he could tell. He picked me up and walked me out of the building and into his car.

" your staying with me for a few days,are you okay with that?"

"Yes sir." I said my throat kinda sore.

"When we are outside of school you can call me Noah."

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Okay Noah."

"Good girl."