XVII.

One more week from school.... I can survive this.

---

Your big.. bold.. blue jewel ocean colored orbs stared at the golden haze that radiates the sun's color- *dies from cringe*

---

As Zhongli kindly suggested to lead the way, you turned to look at your blond friend who is staring blankly infront of her to ask her some questions

As Zhongli kindly suggested to lead the way, you turned to look at your blond friend who is staring blankly infront of her to ask her some questions. You noticed that she seemed to be dozing off while literally walking so you clapped your hands infront of her making her jolt up and look at you wide-eyed. She didn't say anything so you took it as a sign and started the conversation.

"So, what happened out there?" Lumine shrugged. "Nothing, really. Just a couple of hilichurl and us boiling the jades. Kind of nerve wrecking because they're just so thin." She whined as she pressed both her palm together as if signalling how thin the sheets of jade were.

"What about you? Hope it wasn't too awkward for you." The traveler laughed as she pat your shoulders. You gave a playful glare at her direction and she immediately rose both her arms in a defensive way on her face.

"Yeah, gee. Thanks for absolutely leaving me with a guy that I have no idea how to communicate with." You huffed under your breath as you continued walking while looking at Zhongli. You narrowed your eyes at him and looked down.

'Great heavens what a massive-'

"So! What did you guys do?" Asked Lumine as she stepped up the stairs. She didn't even bother communcating to Paimon as Paimon was way ahead of her and was talking to Zhongli about some things that are clearly not even gonna relate to you and Lumine's topic.

You dryly swallowed, feeling an immense guilt swarm up your chest as you once more lied, "I felt like a child. God I was so glad there were images on the stalls that could just help me point out what they were." You grunted. Lumine gave you an apologetic smile and shrugged her shoulders, "I really shouldn't have left you there, huh. Sorry, going to a hilichurl's camp is dangerous if you don't have fighting experience."

You snorted, feeling a little bothered by this. "Oh please, I've been roaming around Teyvat. I've encountered so many dangers before and I'm still alive and stable." Lumine laughed at your statement.

"Well, as an honorary knight, it's my duty to protect the citizens."

All four of you crossed a small stone bridge with under it being an open canal that leads outside Liyue.

"Well, yeah, but I'm a traveler just like you. I'm no citizen."

You spotted a wall with a gap on it as if it was purposefully built that way to enter the next place. You took note how the trees perfectly matched the theme of it so you came up with a conclusion that this was indeed built like this on purpose.