[36] Perspectives

HOLD UP, I bet you're wondering what happened to Sonic? Well, this chapter will contain what ALL characters are doing in short detail about what they've been up to since the 'conclusion'. You can skip it or not, but all sections will include mention of the reader even if they're not there directly.

[]======[]
Sonic and Blaze

The Imperial Palace of the Sol Empire, or the capital of Blaze the Cat's dimension where she rules in a gentle and just reign. Her castle was beautifully built upon rustic pastel bricks, decorated in carved gold and draped in the finest vermilion tapestry.

The evening before as she sat on her balcony, Braze was alerted by her counselor of an emergency. A meteor-like object that was seen hertling towards the castle grounds. In a rush, the cat found herself at a confusing scene. The crazy beam of light was Sonic the Hedgehog.

It is now the next day, where the two are meeting to speak about how the hero ended up here.

Blaze sat sipping a hot cup of tea around a large table, clothed in a light purple with various snacks dotted around the little breakfast feast as the sun rose behind the hills. With narrowed but curious eyes, she looked to her blue friend as he explained his story.

     It made absolutely no sense.

She sighed to herself and set down her tea, "The Sonic the Hedgehog I know is swift and free as the wind. He has no master and fights got anyone and everyone. There was no challenge too great he won't face with a smile."

Sonic too tried to pick up the teacup regally out of respect for his majestic friend, but he couldn't help smirking, "Sounds like an impressive guy."

"You don't know who I'm talking about?-" Blaze leaned back in her chair, placing a hand on her forehead in frustration.

This- confused? Sonic the hedgehog began to respond in a way Blaze thought was especially irregular. The hedgehog spoke- regal?

"Haven't the foggiest your highness."

"Oh dear..." Blaze mumbled, sitting back straight in her chair and looking to Sonic. She thought to herself, 'What in the world did this to you Sonic?'

. . . . .

It was now dusk, and Blaze had dismissed Sonic to go allow him to see if he could remember who he was, where he came from. The cat had been with her assistant throughout the day, recovering a glass sealed box that was wheeled out to where Sonic had stopped to take a small break after he noticed the peculiar box.

"Interesting gemstones, your highness."

Belond, contained within the glass case was a set of 7 flat emerald shaped stones varying in color from red, yellow, blue and green, to even clear. They shone with a brilliant reflection that pierced through the hedgehog's eyes, almost as if- "Familiar..."

Blaze held out her hand to the emeralds, causing them to slowly rise up and burst into a glow of flaming energy right before Sonic's eyes! "Sonic, listen to me."

He squinted in confusion and from the blindness, confused as to why this royal feline kept referring to him as this hero she graciously praised.

Blaze lifted up into the air, calling out to Sonic as she turned into a spiraling, burning form, "Recall our past adventures. Recall all the good you have done. Return to the hero I know you to be!"

"What are you talking about? WHY ARE YOU ON FIRE?- WHY-!?" Sonic jumped back, holding a hand in front of his face as he tried to look at Blaze. He was so mesmerized by the light he allowed himself to become engulfed in the familiar fire. Sonic lowered his hand to gaze into the mirrored flames, seeing a similar glowing figure one kin to himself, along with two others in that same powerful form.