|Introduce yourself, come.|. Prequel |Chapter 8

A broadcasting company,  one channel, that was the BBC, the British broadcasting company.  The male reader in charge was Jack Trenton,the news anchorman, host of the propaganda as told by Alexander Bailey's never ending lies throughout the publics democracy  and its political violence. The male hid a terrible guilt, a guilt that hurts more than anything in his eyes, his a man with desperate luck to forget if those upstairs wanted to forget, nothing got in his way, he used to be honest and caring,  well, before all this happened and nobody could do anything to stop the government's new regime of madness and pain,  his eyes dropped,  he just looks to the floor most of the time,  the memories of his life flooding like a sliver lining. He always stood in if someone asks in sick or something like that, he hated to lie, it's wrong to lie, lies kill people. The terrible guilt makes him remember that his daughter was murdered. Did he tell them? No. He would've been thrown off the air, the mind of politics,  flooding and destructing his mind intoxicated  into a insane and lying state. Just like everyone else.  "I can assure you that is no silly rumours  that there is a food shortage,  if there was, I'm sure Channing would let us know.  Ay?". The male laughs,  shuffling his papers, blood dripping from his nose,  his smile crooked,  he quickly wiped the tissue across his nose, before wiping his eyes, tears dripping like a hose on a long summer's day, his smile was faded after. They'd come to the end of their time.  Lies flooded, he wanted to kill, he clenched his bat before letting it go, the sound of squelching skin made him uncomfortable,  "But I can assure you! There's an exciting new schedule for the London underground! I've had a look for myself and that's it wonderful.  Especially in this glorious sunny weather!! Make sure to visit the tube while you can!".  The male smiled,  a little too happily,  especially with his forsaken lies.  Jack was never a bad person,  his memories before were him and his daughter. His daughter was the closest thing to him, after her mother died, she tried to run from the cannibals,she ran and ran,  but was shot in the back, his guilt.  He became corrupt in the mind, going straight away from Mr Brightside.  To a victim of his madness,  guilty.  Guilty pleasure indeed.  A voice echoed,  it was a voice of a tiny girl,  his daughter's voice.  He only spoke once to it, and that one little thing was, "Introduce yourself, come, daddy's mind is all fixed, I-i promise sweetheart.". He laughs, his eyes cold dead brown and full of ambitious  thoughts . Another lie, he wasn't fixed at all, he'd snapped, he pulled out the bat from underneath his desk, and starting beating himself on his head, until he collapsed, blood from the dent in his now injured head, he remained to smile.  Blood smeared the table and the papers,  the microphone was also stained with the blood.  The others look at him in confusion, before the leading director got up, grabbing the filming crew by the neck, suffocating them, snapping the necks of the others before being battered down to ground with the damaged cricket bat.  Blood staining it, he smirked as he did. Pulling out the insides of his victims.  "WE'VE COME TO THE END  OF  OUR TIME! YOU HEAR ME?! WE'RE  EXPECTING THE END!! THE END IS NIGH!". Victory to him. Madness.  He became one of them, insanity and cannibalism. " He was finally made to do what all bad people do in the end. Kill. And that my friends,  is what he did.

/ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much I did writing it!! So yes. New rumble of the past chapter today XD.  It is loosely based off a song called: Walls come crumbling down. I know it's not much but it's something while I wait for my summer holidays.  So yes, this XD.