951 - 960

951. If you're talking with someone whose stare is making you squirm-especially if they're very still and unblinking-something is up and they might be lying you.

952. Memory uses procrastination as an important tool. Your brain needs time to integrate new ideas with existing memory, allowing them to percolate and connect.

953. The human body is the best picture of the human soul.

-Ludwig Wittgenstein

954. Lying requires a lot of mental effort. A person who is lying has to keep in mind at the same time the lie - that it to say, and the truth - in order to hide it. As a result, he uses simple sentences and finds it more difficult to cope with mental tasks.

955. Caligynephobia is the fear of beautiful women.

956. Telling students they'll have to teach something helps them remember it better.

957. More successful and rich people are considered to be more intelligent and wise, and vice versa. Often, people tend to think that those who are successful or those who suffer deserve it.

958. When talking to somebody, looking anywhere than his face is the most powerful "I&'m lame and unconfident message emitter you can use.

959. Sustainable development requires human ingenuity. People are the most important resource.

-Dan Shechtman

960. Most drivers think they are a better-than-average driver.