Bonus Part (Fuck y/n)

[ SEXUAL CONTENT ]

ARI'S POV ~

Y/nn and I have been dating well over 8 months and we've just been spending time together and going on dates but lately that has slowed down because of her job and I've been doing my things for Instagram and ambassadors.

I just want to see her and cuddle with her maybe do more cause right now I'm feeling very horny.

So to not think of it so much I went live on Instagram.

"Hey y'all get tf up in here" I said and then laughed

"What y'all saying "where is y/nn?"

"Oh so y'all wanna see her more than me? Nah I'm just playing she's at work while I'm here bored"

@psbeau: hey bestfriend

"Hey beau, what are you doing"

@psbeau: nothing just popping this bussy

"You crazy asf beau" I said laughing

@y/nsslut: how big is y/ns dick?

"See this why I'm going to get off here" I laugh

@y/ntherealest: Hey Ma

(A/N: I changed the username)

"Hey daddy" I reply

"Come home, I miss you" I pout

@y/ntherealest: Don't worry I'm on the way right now ma

I smile and get ready to end the live

"Well, it was fun talking to y'all. I'll be back later on though" I said and ended the live

         **A Few Minutes Later**

I was laying on my bed when y/n walks in

"Hey, I missed you so much" I say getting up and hugging her, sighing because she's finally here

"Oh? How much?" She says and I just know she's smirking

"Girl please" I said moving away from her

"So that's how it is ain seen you in a while and that's how you treat me" she says joking

"Whatever nigga"

"Hey come here, I missed you too ma" she says pulling me back and kissing me. I missed this so she goes to my neck sucking and kissing it til she finds my sweet spot and I moaned

I push her down on the bed and straddle her lap and I go back to kissing her

"What you trying to do ma?" But I didn't answer her and keep kissing down her neck, I guess she didn't like me ignoring her too much because she grabs my throat to make me look at her.

"You ain't answer my question ma, what you trying to do?"

"I want you to fuck me" I whine

"Whatever you want, you can get" she says kiss me roughly soon kissing down my neck making me moan loudly.

"Take off your shirt for me baby" and I do as she says. She unclips my bra and starts sucking on my titties/boobs. Fuck I could cum just by her doing that, she has that effect on me.

"Fuck daddy, that feels so good" I moan out and grind down on her lap waking up her...well anaconda

She lays me down and kisses down to my waistband on my shorts. She looks up at me as if she's asking for permission and I nod. She slides my shorts off and kisses the sides of my thighs.

"Y/n please stop teasing me"

"Calm down ma" she says and moves my thong aside.

She blows on my clit sending chills down my spine. And she starts going crazy on my shit making me moan loud asf.

"Fuck y/n don't stop ugh"

"You're going to make me come" I say and soon I moan louder as if I wasn't already loud when she puts two fingers in me.

"Uhh I'm cumming"

"Fuck I'm gonn- ahhhhh" I say cumming and she keeps going so I smash my thighs against her head because I'm too sensitive.

She comes up and kisses me, I moan tasting myself on her tongue.

"Lay back I want to ride you daddy" I smirk when I see her eyes darken

I suck her dick to get it wet and then I sink down on it while holding eye contact.

"Mmm" I moan holding onto her chest moving up and down

She feels so good inside me. She grabs my titties/boobs and plays with them while I ride her.

She pushes up matching my pace making me cum faster.

"Fuck daddy you feels so good, I cumming" I moan out as I'm riding her faster, my walls clamped down and soon I  came all over her dick.

"Get on all fours, we ain't done" she says and I about ran to get on my hands and knees and I hear her laugh

She slides her dick inside me and starts fucking the shit outta me.

"Oh my g- FUCCKK....yess fuck me so hard daddy"

She keeps going but soon she stops, and smacks ass

"Get in front of the mirror on your hands and knees" she says

Once I'm done she grabs my neck lovely enough to make me look at her in the mirror.

"You're going to look in this mirror the whole time and watch me fuck the shit outta you and if I see you not looking I will stop" I shake my head while biting my lip, she's finna nail me......

Y/N'S POV ~

........."You're going to look in this mirror the whole time and watch me fuck the shit outta yiy and if I see you not looking I will stop" I told her and she nodded while biting her lip, she's so fucking fine.

I line up my dick and I start pounding into her.

"Oh fuck me" she moans, I could hear her moans all day

I grab her neck to make sure she keeps looking
"You like when I fuck you like a slut" and she just nods

"I. Need. Words. Baby" I say with every thrust

"YESS I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH"

"UGH FUCK DADDY, IM CUMMING" She says crying out.

She starts getting sloppy and tired so I keep my hand on her neck, I lean back and I hold her legs with one hand and I fuck her til I bust my nut.

"UGH, fuck ari...this pussy loves me"

"Fuckkk, tell me this shits mine" I moan, she's making me a bitch

"It's yours daddy, only yours" she says and soon I'm cumming and she clamping down on my dick.

I take the condom off and throw it away and start a bath for me and ari. I see she is still laying in the same spot so I pick her up and carry her to the bath and set her down.

"Uh baby are you okay?" I say laughing

"Fuck you and your monster dick" and I laugh harder, I may have went a little hard but she I know she loved it.

I love her so much

We got out and got in bed and just stayed there with each other til I got hungry.

"Baby do you want something to eat?"

"Yeah, can I have some wings?"

"You can have anything you want" I say as I get my phone of the nightstand and start to order. A few minutes later the food arrives and we just talk and she goes live.

- Comment

- Vote

A/N: I did not put in a part where "you" put the condom on just know you had on one. Uhm yeah, it's like 3 am so I did what tf I could and I don't write smut but yeah enjoy..the book is almost over.