14 // - My pretty girl - // 14

"Are you sure they don't mind me coming?" You asked nervously to Saiki. It was spring break and his parents had invited you to come meet his grandparents. He looked down at you.

"My parents wouldn't have invited you if they did." You gritted your teeth. You were super nervous.

'what if they don't like me..' Your thoughts were everywhere. He took your hand in his and gave it a squeeze.

"They're gonna love you don't worry." You smiled at him and nodded. Kuniharu tried calling them.

"Huh must of disconnected." His parents were confused but continued to walk to their house. You stayed holding Saiki's hand. You eventually got there but saw a car driving away yelling his name. You were confused.

'i coulda sworn that car was yelling my name.'

"Oh! Your here! Kumagoro just drove off in a sweat-" His grandma noticed you. and then noticed yours and Saiki's hands linked. Your cheeks went a little red. "oh? Who's this pretty girl?"

"Ah! Thats Y/N Kusuo's girlfriend." Kuniharu smirked. You gave her a small smile.

"It's lovely to meet you." You said tearing your hand away from his to bow. Her eyes glistened and she started idolising you.

"You are so cute! I didn't know Ku had a girlfriend!! Oh wow you're clothes are so cute! Where did you get them!!" You laughed warming up a little.

"Aw thank you! I could say the same for you!! I got them from UNIQLO! You look so young wow!" You replied back. Her cheeks went pink like yours as she glistened.

'What did i say? She loves you already.' You smiled and went to turn to Saiki but he was gone. 'Oh yea my grandpa's in trouble so i'm just helping him out. You'll be fine.' You were a little less nervous than before but him leaving made you anxious.

'Okay hurry back..'

- -

"Kusuke!!! What are you doing here!?" A random attractive boy with blonde hair appeared along with Saiki and his Grandpa.

"Hi! I had a day off and decided to see my favorite people!" He turned to a shocked you. "But i don't seem to know who this is?"

"Yea who's this girl?" His grandpa also asked. You were even more nervous.

"U-um... I'm Y/N L/N! Im Kusuos girlfriend!" You said cheeks going red again.

"Ah so my little bro finally got a girlfriend? Good going Ku." Saiki looked very annoyed. His grandpa looked very shocked, but also happy like he just ate really good food.

"Don't call me that."

"Wait wait.. You have a brother!?" You asked shocked.

"Sadly." Your mouth gaped open.

"Aww Kusuo don't be mean to your big bro." His older brother so called Kusuke said putting an arm on Saiki to be soon pushed off. They all talked and then spoke about going to a festival.

"Aw but the cars only a 5 seater! Theres 7 of us..." You looked up at them away from your food.

"Oh i can stay behind! After all i did just come along, i wouldn't want to ruin it! All of the family members should go." You smiled.

"Aww no.. We can't let you do that.."

"That's fine. I'll stay behind too, i can show you around and stuff!" Kusuke dropped in. Your eyes widened and you put your hands in front of you defensive and quick.

"Ah! No i can't let you do that! It's okay haha!!" You rapidly spoke. Saiki gave him a death glare.

"Yea there's no need." He spoke angrily. Kusuke ignored him.

"I insist." You pursed your lips.

You saw his grandpa looking angry banging on the table. Saiki almost had the same look.

"I promise you. Its better if i go. After all she is my girlfriend and you haven't seen the grandparents or our parents in awhile." Everyone agreed and kusuke clearly annoyed just nodded.

'Thank you..' You sighed in relief.