Day One

I woke up to the noise of the cage being opened, I was a bit groggy and I saw his imposing figure standing before me. 

"Wake up slut, we've got a long day ahead of ourselves." 

The cage was so tight that it was hard to crawl out of, half way out he grabbed me by my hair and yanked, it hurt like a bitch and I involuntarily moaned from the pain, when I was completely out he let go of my hair. 

"Go freshen up you look like shit," he slapped my ass as I walked to the bathroom, I could tell he had been waiting to do that. My ass jiggled when he slapped it, he got a good handful of it, I smiled on the inside. He might try his best to be scary, but I know he feels lucky.

I managed to whimper out, "y-yes daddy", before hurrying to bathroom.

Once inside the restroom I washed up and looked in the mirror, checking myself out, while stretching from that long night. God I look good, I went downstairs, I was wondering if he wanted me to wear anything, I was just wearing a black push up bra and a black thong that I was wearing yesterday, but he hadn't said anything so I didn't question it. 

I saw him sitting at the dining room table, so I hurried over, he watched descend the stairs, his watchful eyes made me nervous. I was about to take a seat at the table before he clicked his tongue and snapped his fingers pointing towards the ground besides him. I pushed my seat back in and quietly sat next to him on the floor. 

"seating is for guests not pets, now, let's go over some general rules. You will be in charge of making breakfast before I have woken up, you naturally be in charge of lunch and dinner as well. All cleaning including any maintenance the estate may be in need of, all clothes will be picked out by me and will be put on without any complaints. I was feeling nice today so you won't be punished for the late breakfast, but you better get to it."

He looked at me as he was finishing up and then went silent. I didn't respond for a second and realized he wanted me to go make something now, "O-oh yes daddy I'll get on that right now" 

Thankfully my mom taught me how to cook so it wasn't too challenging making something for him, I made enough for the both of us and carried over two plates. 

"Here you go daddy, I made some blueberry pancakes."

I placed his plate before him and was about to place mine on the floor before he asked, 

"who's the second plate for?"

Me duh?

"Slaves don't eat before their masters, and who said you had access to any of the food for yourself?", he sighed before continuing, "There goes your breakfast, lunch and dinner for today, you can eat your regret if you get hungry."

He ate while I sat besides him, sulking, I was excited to eat what I had made.

After he was finished I took both plates back to the kitchen, he followed to make sure I threw away my food before cleaning the dishes. As I was turning off the sink he came up behind me and held me by my waist on either side with both hands, he traced my figure before holding onto either side of my thong and then yanked them so high on either side I thought I was about to be split in half

I couldn't help but moan as my thong was basically lifting me off the ground, the weight of my fat ass causing me to sink into it further. He bounced me while thinking contemplatively, "no these won't do at all, go put on what I laid out on the bed upstairs for you," He kept bouncing me for the next couple of seconds though as I moaned in pain before letting me down. He slapped my ass and said "Oh but don't unpick that until the last second."

I had trouble walking back upstairs, and not picking it brought tears to my eyes, as it felt like it was sawing into me as I walked. When I got to the room, it was a red push up bra and two pairs of granny panties. Am I supposed to wear both?  I remember what he said earlier and decided to wear both pairs and came back downstairs.