05

Radha wiped her mouth with a tissue after having her meal as her previous meal was already ruined

She was lost in her own thoughts since she got here. I didn't want to disturb her so I let her be in her own bubble whilst we have our first meal together in silence.

It was a comfortable silence, we didn't have any awkward silence.

"Please can you come with me?" She murmured in a small voice.

"No"

She narrowed her eyes in disappointment.

"Okay. I'll miss you"

I stopped midway when I was going to put a morsel in my mouth.

I will miss you

Radha says things which I have not heard in the long run.

And I hate how I'm noticing the smallest actions she is taking and everything she is speaking.

I am not used to this yet it feels so good to hear this.

Why?

Hesitantly I shook my head and saw Sameer  eyeing me as if he was saying are you gone crazy?

I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating whilst I took few glances at Radha to see if she was having her meal properly.

"I am done" Radha burped,  pushing an unfinished plate forward.

"You didn't finish" I said in a strict tone.

"I'm full Shardul" she said, "sir" she said after a long pause.

"You are finishing it or I am not letting you leave" I placed my gun on the table unknowingly until, Radha's face turned pale and she slowly brought her plate to herself and started eating her leftover food.

"So you get scared by a gun" a smirk played on my lips, "I will keep that in mind"

Radha's mouth dropped immediately when I teased her.

"No way"

"Yes way Ma'am" I chuckled.

"Do that and I'll never talk to you" she said folding her arms.

"That's even better" my smirk grew.

Radha on the other hand grew more pissed and she immediately got up taking up her bag.

"Sameer let's go" she slid the glares and walked away first.

Sameer shrugged and rolled his eyes back, clearly getting bored with my conversation with her.

I got back to my serious mode and cleared my throat, "If anything happens, call me and take two more guards with you"

Sameer nodded and obeyed my orders.