Chapter 3: Spilled Beans

Hm? What the? How many is this now?!

"Hey. Update this."

ALRIGHT! I GET IT! YOU LIKE THIS! FUCK! I'LL DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE! JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME THINK OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT THAT GOES THROUGH IT!

Okay I'm sorry. Just been stressed and busy. Let me get back to the book for ya.

______________________________

Hyoudou Mansion
3rd Person POV
Reo was currently seen getting dressed after appearing to have been showered. He seemed to be in a somewhat confused mood.

Reo's Mind: (I've spent so much time with Sona as a singular pawn for her, and have put up with so much bullshit! Only for me to be nothing but twice the amount of a fucking knight?!)

Tell me about it.

Reo was suddenly alert again. He looked around to see nothing. He grabbed his head and began to scratch it. He soon felt a gentle and soft hand on his shoulder, which caused him to turn around and find Rias with a concerned look on her face.

Rias: Reo? Is everything alright?

Reo: Huh? Oh! Yeah.

Reo soon grabbed the back of his neck and began scratching awkwardly.

Reo: Everything's fine. I promise you that, Lady Rias.

Rias seemed to be somewhat interested in his he spoke, or either still concerned, but didn't want to push to other questions yet.

Rias: Well. We should head downstairs. Everyone else is waiting for us most likely. I did ask for them to be up earlier than usual today, especially since the weekend is starting today.

Reo looked at Rias with a confused look on his face.

Reo: What exactly do you mean by the term, "everyone"?

Rias looked back at Reo.

Rias: Come see and find out.

Rias walked downstairs while Reo was still hesitant.

Reo's Mind: (I feel like I should be worried.)

Reo sucked it up and soon followed Rias downstairs to a dining room table. There he met the entire peerage of Rias Gremory. For a moment, Reo was nothing but frozen.

Akeno: Well, look who finally woke up!

Issei: Yo man! Glad to see you're up after that fallen angel attack.

Reo: I was attacked by a fallen angel?

Akeno: Oh?

Reo: What?

Reo stared at the group before him, each and every one of them appeared to be either confused or lost on their own words. Rossweisse eventually coughed to break the silence and get Reo's attention.

Rossweisse: Aside from that Reo. There is something that has definitely caught our attention.

Reo: U-Um...What is it?

Akeno: I believe you already know why. The reason you're now one of us. There's no possible way Rias would have been able to recruit you into her household without Sona's piece she had in you when she reincarnated you.

Reo looked nervous and turned to Rias, who shared a much similar look that Akeno shared.

Rias: She's right Reo. You were a member of Sona's household last time I recalled. But your piece was gone when we found you. What happened?