Three

"Blossom can you make up an excuse for him not to be here?"Lucas asked her as the group sat in her room on the bed.

"Why you don't want him?"She asked him as she ate grapes from the fruit bowl that was in the middle of them as they were sitting in a circle.

"He's dangerous,you saw what he did to Kris."He said touching her arm.

"He only did it because she was being mean to me,he's not a bad person."she said frowning.

"He is Blos,everyone knows him,we just didn't say anything because he was there,that's what Lucas was trying to tell you."Cuban said truthfully.

"He kills people because he's psycho,he kills people for no reason,all the girlfriends he had are dead,he acts like he wants them and then he beats on them and kills them when he's bored of them."she continued.

"Yeah look."Lucas said showing her an article of him.

"Oop too late he's here."India said as a knock was heard on the front door.

"What's the time?"Bryson asked as he patted around for his phone.

"It's 7."Blossom answered looking at her clock.

"Damn y'all niggas suffering for a whole hour until he can't do none."he said laughing as he ate a strawberry.

"Come in!"Som yelled as a knock was heard on her door.

She happily got off the bed as she saw Bunny and his friend enter with a girl behind them.

"Hi Bunny."she said hugging him.

He hugged her back,picking her up.

"Hi."she said waving at Durk and the girl.

"Wassup."Durk said taking off his shoes and walking over to her bed and getting on,next to India.

"Sit down Bunny."she said as she played with his dreads.

Bunny grabbed her chair that she had Infront of her desk she used for doing homework and sat it Infront of the bed sitting down,placing her on his lap with her back facing him.

"Who are you here for?"Cuban asked the girl hoping she wouldn't say Bunny.

The girl pointed at Bunny making them sigh.

"Are you his girlfriend?"Blossom asked playing with his right hand as his left was wrapped around her.

"Yeah."she answered.

"What's your name?"India asked her.

"Asian."she said rudely.

"Damn chill out,we just tryna get to know you."Bryson said mugging her.

"Here Blossom."India said handing her a strawberry.

"Thank you Dia."Blossom said taking it.

"Here's your starters so long."Jas said coming into the room with three plates of wings on a tray.

"Ooh thank you mommy."Blossom said happily.

"Damn I think Imma start coming here everyday."Durk said rubbing his hands together

"I'll be glad,I love cooking."Jas said smiling as she handed the group the two plates and Bunny and Blossom the other one.

"I'll be up with drinks soon."she said closing the door,going back downstairs.

"Gah dayum."Durk said as he ate one.

"Boneless wings be bomb fasho."he said licking the sauce off his lips.

"I told my mommy she must only buy them."Blossom said smiling as she fed Bunny one.

"Blos don't you think she should sit on his lap since she's the girlfriend?" Cuban asked pointing at Asian.

"Mm no."she said shaking her head as she ate a wing making the rest of them laugh.

Even Bunny let out a light chuckle as he was caught off guard with her answer.

"Blossom I know you don't realise it but you're acting like a-

"She's acting like a what?"Bunny asked Cuban clutching his gun.

"Nothing."she said as her heart skipped a beat.

"Oh aight then,watch yo fucking mouth gang."He threatened mugging her.

Blossom stared at him,smiling.

She was happy to know she would always have someone to protect her.

Bunny looked down at her seeing the admiration in her eyes.

Feeling his heart warm up,he returned a slight smile as he stared back at her.

He was definitely keeping her.