Page 11: Three birds in one throw.

Through the door that led to her chamber, emptiness took over her gaze.

Klik-...

As the door closed behind her back, her face turned cold.

A person, whose face is too well known to the public as one of the world's power players, currently leans on the wall.

Smile.

Despite the great urge to frown at his stupid smile, she expertly puts forth an elegant smile.

"It's quite questionable to see you still alive despite being here, Your Highness."

Contrary to her smiling face, her voice was still monotone as usual, Indifferent even.

"I apologize for being incapable of providing you with any answer, my lady."

He doesn't seem apologetic at all.

Neither his expression nor voice expresses anything sort of guilt.

This led one of Camilia's assassins to nearly throw a poison-soaked needle at the brunette if not quickly restrained by her slightly saner partner.

Silence.

There was no other conversation after that vague answer.

However, her gaze spat her words to him, It was a look that seemed to question his sanity.

Smile.

Instead of saying another word, the smile on his handsome face just became more bright.

It was a smile quite fit for a prince like himself.

With confidence, he starts to approach the one who even his parents were extremely afraid of.

Still maintaining eye contact with the lady, his deft hands removed the loose garment from his body.

Displays his toned broad chest for her eyes to feast upon, then slowly cages her waist with his right hand, as the other reaches for her hand.

Her gaze falls on his fingers as he brings her palm, the well-known betrothal ring of his, is nowhere to be seen. 

The ravenette chose to let the man put up this little 'stunt' of his.

The male who was aware of this could only fight the urge to shiver in delight, or at the very least control his instinct and focus on this 'duty' of his.

There's only one reason her loyal subordinates allowed him to approach their precious liege like this.

Their master.

This sovereign before his eyes.

Need a 'thing' as stress relief.

And he proudly welcomes the position to be her plaything.

He briefly recalled the joy on his parents' faces when they announced this proposal at his chamber.