I Found Her

Jisoo -Where the hell I am? ( anxious )

She was frightened of being in the dark. With the pain in her hand and legs with that hard knot. She was being trapped but where and why? That is the question.  Can't even move nor she can speak.   Just she can see whatever ever going on. Her eyes were blurry and she can visibly. Some 3 4 people come towards her. She was constantly trying to move but nothing could help. One of them sat in front of her. And he started to touch her over her hand. She was getting goosebumps and can't tolerate such harsh behavior.

Person 1 - Huh Aren't she pretty outside? (Wink while seeing her )
Person 2- You mean outside what about?? ( All started to laugh )

She was quite nervous and her eyes were teary

Another strange person comes ahead

--- - Don't Cry Baby I am here I will help you to unfold.

She started moving her body rapidly
---- - But I can't say what they will do next ( chuckling )

"Everyone go back ⬅️  " with his harsh voice he responded

" Yes Sir "

He came near her and started touching her hair and snatched it

" Listen I know you might think why you are here! Probably it's because of me the person who kidnapped you

" Listen I know you might think why you are here! Probably it's because of me the person who kidnapped you. You don't know me but I know you your husband and his ex "

She was muzzled
" Because of you he will come here I know and he is my target not you so let's see if he will search you or "

He started looking at her with his dirty eyes
" By the way you are way too good for me if he couldn't find you I could keep you by my side "

Her tears started flowing intensely and her mind was towards V.

" You can give me what I want " He started touching her legs 🦵 She started moving vigorously "Em em em " she started blabbering

She started moving vigorously
"Em em em " she started blabbering

" Boys let's have a party today, Body party I know you are hungry like me "( Hahhaha )