CHAPTER 20

YN POV

We reached home, the boys were so happy when they got to know that tomorrow they will be going in a new school and that too with me. I didn't told them about my friends yet. I thought of keeping it a surprise. I also got to know that Jungkook studies in the same classes V and Jimin because of two reasons. First he smart so his kept a grade, Second because of Mia Shashi cannot bully her in school. We all are very tired because of shopping but then also me and the boys are discussing on how to do the preparations for wedding.

Time Skip

It is around 7:00 PM in the evening. Mom and Mia came back from their house with things. Now Mom is cooking dinner for us she said that she want  us to eat the food made by her. So we agreed. We were all setting in the living room waiting for the dinner to be covered to so that we can attack on the food. Hehe 😋. My child is behave is back I think. Whatever. After sometime mom called us and said that the dinner is ready and Ta da where all are here in the dining room sitting on the dining table waiting for the food to be served. Mums out of the food and we all started eating silently until mom broke the silence and said.

Mom-  YN, ses from tomorrow they will be going to your school so will you please keep a eye on them and tell me what they do in school and-

YN- sure Mom I will, and no need to mention I will take care of that also.

Actually mom was going to tell me to take care of the boys so that we are don't bully them.

Mom- Thanks Dear

YN- No problem Mom.

After that we all ate our dinner and went to a respective rooms to sleep so that we can wake up early for school.

Next Morning

I woke by my alarm clock I started doing my morning routine and very excited to meet my friends today.
This is what I wore 👇👇

After I was done I went towards Jin's room to wake him up and now done is door and again within a minute the door

After I was done I went towards Jin's room to wake him up and now done is door and again within a minute the door. Jin was standing there fully dressed. WOW. It's a very good habit of him to wake up early. I hope Mia take some lessons from him.
Nevermind

YN- Good Morning Jin

Jin- Good Morning Noona. Did you came to wake me up?

YN- Yes. But you are already awake. So should I go and wake others up or will they come within 5 minutes.

I said jokingly. We both chuckled

Jin- They will come Noona.

YN- Ok, then I will go and wake Mia up.

I said and when towards Mia's room. I didn't knocked because I know she will be sleeping side directly went inside and guess what I was right she is sleeping.

YN- Mia wake up

Mia- 2 minutes Unnie

YN- Mia wake up. I don't want to hear any excuses. So just wake up or else.

But she didn't move. Mia you got me no choice now. I went inside the bathroom and came back with a bucket full of water and throws on her. She suddenly woke up and shouted.

Mia- WHAT THE HELL.

YN- Language Mia. No need to shout I already warned you before but you didn't woke so I have to use this method. Now go and get ready otherwise we will leave you here only. And remember wear some decent or casual clothes. Not some rich brat or party clothes. Understand

Mia- Ne Unnie.

Then I went outside and so everyone was there after sometime Mia came we eat our breakfast and went to school in my limo. Mia  denied at first but you know me only a single glare was enough.
After sometime we reached School everyone was looking towards us only and talking or whispering rubbish like

"They are so handsome.

How are they with YN.

I will bully them they look so innocent

I will make them mine soon

And many more."

The why you are looking uncomfortable with their rubbish so I said.

YN- EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR CLASSES NOW.

And guess what everyone went away. Obviously they will listen to me since I was the bully of bullies and the owner of our institution.  I took boys and Mia to the principal office to take their time table and their ID cards. When we were done we started going towards there classes I dropped each of them to their classes (except for Mia of course she went away early). I told the teachers to keep an eye on them and not let anyone bully them otherwise they will be fired. Then I went towards my class me and my friends have different classes for periods before lunch so I will directly meet them in the cafeteria. They already texted me that they have came and they are also so excited to meet me.

Hii guys
Guess who is back
It's me
Hehe
I am so childish. I know. But it's fun to do something like this.
I finally uploaded a chapter after 3 days I think. I am a little fine now. Fever is there but I was getting bored so I wrote it. I will give double upload as I promise. Just wait for sometime
If you guys have any idea of the next chapter will be related to tell me in comments.

I hope you like this chapter.
Tell me how the story line is going.
Thanks for supporting me.
Keep supporting me.
Leave a vote and a comment

Did you listened to Jhope's Album "Jack In The Box" I loved it so much.

Till then By
See you all in next chapter.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1001