unfair entitlement

Felix was eating some orange chicken from a rip off panda express in the food mart, he was scrolling through social media watching people post about the new event

"Omg Felix is gonna slay"

"Have you guys seen heesung? Swear he's HWAT"

"Suhyun looks so cute! fighting"

"Beomgyu is better than them all tbh"

"What is jay doing there-"

The posts genuinely made him laugh, he didn't care about his competition or his antis, which was one of the most unique things about him.

he snapped a Selca and posted it on Instagram with the caption "We all know whose the best" and posted it before hearing the tournament was starting in five.

everyone stood and went towards to entrance and that's when the air became tense, someone walked over besides Felix and held his hand out for a fist bump.

they dapped each other up "Whats up, im yugyeom" the silence was now interrupted, and everyone was looking at the two.

"Sup im felix" He said in his deep voice making Yugyeom smile, "Your voice is so much deeper in person" he said and felix nodded.

"You seem chill, i think we should collab stream one day" Yugyeom asked, and Felix tilted his head a bit "exchange phone numbers?" Felix asked and Yugyeom nodded pulling out his phone.

They put each other numbers in their phone and dapped each other up one more time before everyone was told to enter one by one.

There went Yeji, Jay, Sunwoo, Suhyun, the8, Heesung, then Beomgyu, then Yugyeom, then Yeosang and again lastly Felix.

Once he stepped inside the curtain the atmosphere changed. There was roaring from the crowd, the music as background music gave off cute and gaming vibes, the blue and purple lights flashing everywhere.

He continued walking, starting to hear his name being announced and the crowd going louder, he waved towards the whole stadium once he stood on the stage.

'Holy fuck this is more than i expected' he thought and just smiled.

"Now that our lineup has been announced, lets introduce the game lineup!" a voice interrupted from a mic

the 10 were told to pick a gaming set to sit down at and they all did and turned their chairs around to look at the screen behind them.

"Please show our people the gaming lineup"

1 - Minecraft, bed wars - last man standing
2 - Roblox, Da hood - first to stomp on 5 different players
3 - Valorant, last man standing
4 - Fall guys, top 3
5 - Fortnite, 10 kills dessert island
6 - Dead by daylight, whoever kills the most of time
7 - Mario cart racer, top 3
8 - poppy playtime, escape first
9 - Among us, best imposter

"We do have an elimination process, whoever dies first leaves first do we make that clear?" the voice spoke

the gamers all agreed yes, and the crowd calmed down, ready for it to start already.

"Gamers, headphones on, mouse in, open first game. its prepared already!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Skip or no skip)

the rounds went like this

in a fierce battle between Heesung, Beomgyu, Yugyeom and Felix at the end, Felix made a unexpected come back and won. Yeosang first to be eliminated.

with all the aggressiveness from Beomgyu and Heesung, one ended up being stomped by the other, that being Beomgyu. Suhyun being eliminated second.

There was barely competition to the winner being Jay. eliminating Sunwoo who also lowkey rage quitted being 3rd.  

Straight up, the top three players for fall guys were 1. Felix 2. Yugyeom 3. Heesung. The8 being eliminated fourth

there were more then 10 rounds because everyone aim was fire, but soon Heesung won after Jay died from a snipe from Felix, but Heesung was waiting for Felix to shoot, Yeji being eliminated fifth

in dead by daylight, they did 5 diff games, each being killer and survivor. Yugyeom winning with only 10 minutes and Jay being eliminated from 23 mins. sixth

between the last four, on Mario cart the winner came out as Felix, making Beomgyu eliminated at seventh. 

At this point, there was 3. Heesung, Felix, and Yugyeom. they were all gonna get some form of money now, but still wanted first.

During Poppy playtime, Yugyeom won, 10 minutes being his total and Heesung's being 30, he lost in 3rd.

down to only two players, they selected two imposters, those being Yugyeom and Felix. In a public game of chosen, with 4-2 Felix won!

"With four games of total won, surviving the longest, the winner is...."

"LEE FELIX!!" 

Everyone cheered and confetti came from the ceiling, Felix was given a trophy for first place, the others winning medal for top 3.

Felix almost started crying but held it back, the celebration continued for twenty minutes, and salt came for others who was upset that they didn't win that 3,000,000.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Felix went home, Minho greeted him with a back hug, already being there.

"hyung!" Felix smiled out of shock and happiness "Hiii baby~ Im so proud of you for winning!" Minho kissed the boy cheek making Felix blush.

"Thank you~ come on lets go in!"

"sure, but once we do we have things to talk about"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was drunk writing this (still am) 

Hope you enjoyed >:) 

And- eat kids!

dont go to jail like that one lee know stan !! (im going with him) 

Byeeee