xxxxxChapter 12xxxxx

Iasai POV:

The next thing I know is as I open my eyes, to see the sun shining through my window on my ceiling.

I do not know what happened in the dark, however I do feel like something important happen. I just do not know what....

I stared at my ceiling a lot for a long time, to figure out what I forgot or like that.

Because this time as well I stared for a long time till Mummy came in and saw me awake.

"Oh my Pan, my baby you are finally awake." Mummy excited yelled.

Then she ran up to me and pulled me in for a long, thight hug.

Mummy smells like......something... i know, but i do not know what...

Also what is that this yellow blue aura thing around mummy?

The blue aura thingy, changed from a slight part, in baby blue to a marin blue what toke 75% of the aura. 

„Baby..." Mummy said slowly,"the King, your Father, wants to talk to you... do you want to go and talk to him?" 

He wants to talk to me? Why?

Also why did she say „Finally woke up"? Did I sleep for long?

So many things to asks ...But first..

Yes, I want to meet him.." I whispered „also what happened, d-did I sleep for long?"

„Baby, you slept for 5 days after we found you in the Garden passed out," she hugged me thightly to express her distress, because I think she almost started to cry. 

Suddenly she gently pushed me away, but not like throwing me against a wall but more like to look serious into my eyes to tell me something. The aura(?) also changed from blue to light orange.

Do the colors represent the emotions? I should tell Mummy, but maybe it is seen as something bad? I know to little. I have to learn more about the world and my country and the culture before something bad happens, that could be avoided. 

I need to learn!

„Now I need you to listen, Iasai." Mummy said, so serious that I suspect that the conversation goes about my death....

Her eyes stare in mine, almost void of emotions. Almost...in her eyes you see worry and a slight anger, but not against me in any way more like at another person.

„When you meet your father he probably  wants to send you away, to the wizard tower. However ...."

I interrupted her with a shocked face. „Why does he want to send me to the wizard tower? What even is that? I mean I probably know what it is, like a tower for people with magic , but why would he send me there I do not have any Magic, also my impression of Dad does not look like someone that would send me aw... you know what no i know to little about him, but..."

„Stop, stop, stop, what do you mean with  impression?" Mummy asked hectic with a hint of fear in her voice. Her aura also changed to violet. 

„W-Well, when I wanted t-to go to you, I met him in the h-hallway not far away from your o-office.." I said quietly with my eyes advoiding my mother. 

„Did you two talk about something? Did he behave weird? Did he say anything?" she asked one question faster as the fromer. 

"W-we did not really-y talk I-I just ran i-into him and h-he asked who I w-was..... a-a-and I-I c-call-led h-him Papa a-and he looked-d angry, so h-he ran-n a-away..." As I thought back, I was sad.