𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘰

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘰

"KIM SUNOO! Stop dragging me will you!" The boy was pulling you out of the training centre, at 11.30 am in the morning. "Let's go."

"Where?" "A Date." Huh? HUH?

"All of a sudden? Yah, I have schedule later-" "For lunch, okay? You will be back here in one piece in 2 hours." Silently muttering an 'oh' to yourself, you just let him bring you wherever you wanted, and the boy had constantly thrown you glances, ever since the both of you took the members' van to the beach. 

"The beach?" He nods happily, before pulling you to a bench, where you saw a nicely done picnic on the bench, with a staff sitting there. 

"Thank you, noona." The staff bows respectfully to Sunoo before leaving, and you stare at all the food and drink on the bench. "You...you did all of this?" "Mhm. I figured this was something you wanted to do, since it's been a long time since you've seen the sea." 

Patting at the chair beside him, you sat down, and he passes you a sandwich and a salad. "You should be hungry. Rei told me you usually had your lunch early if you don't eat in the morning." The warm feeling crashes your body again, 'he cares.

"Are you trying to show you care now?" Taken aback by your question, you tried to keep your composure, blankly turning to him. "Yah...I always cared for you, what do you mean," He whines in front of you, causing you to giggle. 

"Okay, okay I get it." Laughing together and catching up certainly made you feel a lot better about yourself, and know more about Sunoo, and more about the boy behind the cheerful and bright face.

"It's 2, I should head back." Packing everything back up, he once again grabs your hand, and his other hand holding the basket, back to the van. "What's this quick da- lunch all about, Sunoo ah?" You couldn't hold back the question, although you knew deep down that this was a much needed conversation.

He chose not to reply, and he seemed to be deep in thought, but throughout the entire drive back he didn't want to let go of your hand, admiring the view outside. "Sunoo ah, you didn't answer my question." Sighing, you once again didn't get a reply, until you arrived at the centre.

"I'm goin-" Unbuckling, you least expected him to pull you back down straight onto your sit, causing you to gasp in shock, seeing this side of him. Pecking your lips, he looks into your eyes and asks you, " You're free on Friday, right?" You nod as he continues, "Okay, that's all I need to know. I'll pick you up later!" 

Embarrassed, you quickly get out of the car, running in. "I can't believe this kid..."

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬? 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘛^𝘛

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓 𝘚𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘙 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘋!!! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 ><

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘌𝘙𝘚 - 𝘚𝘝𝘛 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘻

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─