Twenty Six

Omniscient

2 week later,6 August 2017,8:00

It's been two weeks since Iris left and Melly has been going crazy.

He couldn't find a single trace of her.

He's been murdering,kidnapping, torturing ect.

Iris has been doing better,she's been laying low knowing if she was out too long or in a place with many people, she would be caught.

The gang has been worried about the both of them.

"Nigga you gotta chill out,she'll be back,she just gotta cool down." Von said sighing as Melly sat down next to him.

"She aint coming back man,aint shit I can do." He said shrugging as he pictured her smile.

"You'on know that nigga." Von said scrunching up his face.

"Yes I do,Imma have to find her myself, Ion care how long that shit take,Imma find my baby and bring her back home and she aint never finna leave me again." Melly said as his eyes darkened before going back to normal.

"You not finna hurt her right?" Von asked seriously.

"Never." Melly said honestly.

"Aight good." Von said nodding his head in relief.

"Yo birthday in three days." melly said changing the subject.

"I know,Im sad she finna miss it,posed to be my bestfriend and shit." Von said frowning.

"Nigga I asked you this shit to change the subject." Melly said straight facing him.

"My fault,my fault,I just miss her." He said laughing.

"Aight,come on,we going to find her." Melly said standing up.

"I know where to look." he said grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter.

"For real?" Von questioned following behind him.

"Mhm,no more questions,just do what I say." Melly demanded walking out to his car.

"Nigga think he own somebody." Von whispered mugging the ground as Melly glared at him.

"My fault nigga damn." he said getting in the car.
___
"This white people ass neighbourhood." Von said as he looked around seeing mansions,luxury cars and it was quiet.

"Take in surroundings,see which house looks like the type she would do." Melly instructed.

"Nah,look." Von said pointing at Iris who just pulled up to her house.

They were about to get out of the car, before they saw the front door of her house open.

Out walked an older female,who was wearing a pink robe,matching with pink bunny slippers.

"Hi babes." The female greeted Iris with a warm smile.

"Hey boo." Iris greeted her friend, pulling her into a hug.

"Do you need help?" The 5'5 female questioned seeing the tired look on Iris' face.

"Yes please,damn near bought the whole store." Iris said sighing.

"Yeah,I could tell by how long you took." The female laughed as she opened the trunk of the car,seeing plastic bags packed with groceries.

"Should we get out?" Von asked looking over at Melly.

"Nah,wait till they go inside." he said as he eyed his baby.

She looked different,in a good way,she looked so beautiful.

"Pretty ass." Melly whispered to himself with a small smile on his face.

"Nigga shut up,you sound like a fucking stalker." Von said mugging him.

"I am." He said truthfully as he pulled out a pre-rolled blunt.

"When you did that?" Von asked referring to the blunt.

"Shi ion een know,I just had it." Melly said shrugging.

"Dumb ass nigga." Von whispered shaking his head.

"Nigga you stay whispering shit under yo breath like I wont cut yo fucking voice box out and make you swallow that shit." Melly said mugging him.

From then it just got quiet,Von knew Melly's crazy ass might actually do it especially cause now he doesn't have his precious queen with him.

She's his sanity for real.
___
Hi,how are you?

I'm gonna start putting questions on here too.

Was Iris right to leave him?

Is Melly going too far with the killings?

Who do you think is with Iris?

You still fucking with the book?

Sorry for not updating,I'll try and do as much as I can for you🥰

Bye.