part 11

Timeskip to 2 years
Y/n's pov~~
I was sleeping peacefully when i felt a weight on my waist. I knew it was my boyfriend so i let him do. I just turned myself and snuggled into him more. He started to stroke my hair and i was just humming.
??: What happened baby ?
Me: nothing.
??: Don't lie i know you very well.
Me: and how did you know ?
??: Whenever i stroke your hairs and you hum that means something is bothering you. I have known you since a long time. So i can tell. Now tell me what happened.
I just got up and layed on top of him listening to his heartbeat. He again started to stroke my hairs.
??: Now will you tell me what happened.
Me: you know na i am going back to Korea tomorrow.
??: Yes i know. So what happened in that ?
Me: it's just that i am feeling a little weird. Though eomma and appa came to meet me here but still it's having a weird feeling. And i am going to miss you so much.
??: Hey baby i know. And i am going to miss you too. And about that weird feeling we cannot do anything. Can we ?
I nodded in negative.
??: And moreover i am also coming to Korea after few days.
Me: really ?
He nodded.
Me: okay then. Now let's get up and have our breakfast.
Then we got up and took a shower together and went downstairs to make breakfast together.

Author's pov ~~
Many things changed in this two years. Y/n only focused on her studies and she completed her graduation. For few months she stayed with jinyoung at their house in Canada but after that he had to go back to Korea. She somehow managed to settle their, her parents and brother also came to meet her sometime and she also went to meet them.

For bangpink and eunwoo let's get into flashback.

Flashback to the same day y/n was in hospital.
Bangpink's pov~~
After our last class we dropped eunwoo at his house and came home. After coming home we heard some shoutings from inside. It was eomma and appa's voice. We hurriedly went in and saw eomma holding appa's collar and
Mom: i want my daughter back dong wook. I want her back.
Dad: we don't know where she is. How can I find her ?
We went to her and asked
Jin: eomma what happened ? Why are you crying ?
Jungkook: and which daughter ?
Dad: y/n. She wants y/n back.
Rose: but why she ? After what she did to us ?
Mom: she did nothing rose. She did nothing.
We were confused at what she was saying.
Jisoo: mom what are you saying ?
Mom: honey please tell them. Please before it's too late.
Dad nodded. What they have to tell us ? He asked his secretary who was standing there to bring something and he brought the projector and the laptop ? But why ?
Dad: here is the report of investigation which was done.
Jimin: but dad it was supposed to come after two days right ?
Dad: yes it was but we got it now.
Jennie and Suga: let's see how much she gave our informations to our enemies.
Mom: I SAID SHE DID NOTHING. STOP ACCUSING HER.
we suddenly flinched at her voice. Dad then gave Mr Choi a pendrive and he played it. When we saw what was in it we were shocked. We saw dad's trusted man in his office getting some files and keeping then in his bag. After that he called someone
Man: yes boss i got the files.
Man: yes yes. It has all the information about his work.
Man: yes even i instigated him against his own daughter. Yes boss. Okay boss.

When we heard that all of our eyes were having tears.
Dad: when they were investigating about this in the office and the house they saw a CCTV camera in the office which was not working but luckily at that time it was working it was us who thought that it was not working. It was Dong Hyun who leaked our information about our work to our enemy. It was not y/n. IT WAS NOT Y/N.
He dropped in his knees and started to cry. We were also crying so much.
Mom: where must be my daughter be ? Dong wook please find her. Please.
Taehyung: no need to find her eomma. We know where she is.
Dad and mom: where is she ?
Jennie: she studies in the same school in which we are studying right now. I know she will come tomorrow so we will talk to her tomorrow. I hope she forgives us.
Maknae line: she won't forgive us noona/unnie.
J hope: but why ?
Then the maknaes told us what they did with her on the rooftop. And we felt like releasing our anger.
Namjoon: how could you do this? Even though jin Hyung told you not to. Still. How could you ?
??: Hyung.
We turned around and saw eunwoo with teary eyes , guess he got to know about this.
After that we all cried out heart out for not believing our baby sister. Eunwoo was also here with us. How could we ?

Next day we hurriedly went to the school waiting for our baby sister to come but she never came. We went to the principal to ask but he said that she dropped out of the school. We all were broken. The last chance to ask for her forgiveness also went.
We tried to ask stray kids but they just asked us to stay away from them. Now we got to know how big mistake we made.

Flashback ended.
Well that happened with bangpink and eunwoo. Okay now let's go and continue the story.

Y/n's pov~~
After we both had our breakfast we both decided to go to a park and walk for sometime.

We both interwined our hands and were walking when Me: oh why did you carry a Polaroid camera with you ? ??: To take your sexy and beautiful pictures

Me: oh why did you carry a Polaroid camera with you ?
??: To take your sexy and beautiful pictures.
Me: yah.
I hit his arms playfully and he just chuckled at my flustered state. After that he took some pictures of me , i took some of him and some couple photos and we came back home.

When we came home we both got changed into our PJ's

When we came home we both got changed into our PJ's. I was about to go to bed for sleep but someone pinned me on bed.
Me: what happened ?
??: Don't you think it's unfair that you are going tomorrow and we won't be ble to spend some time together.
Me: so what do you wanna do ?
??: Hmmm come with me.
Me: but where ?
He started dragging me with him somewhere. After that he blindfolded me and started to take me somewhere.
Me: babe where are you taking me ?
??: Just a minute baby. And here we go.
Then he removed my blindfold and i was shocked seeing the arrangements.

Me: you did this ? He nodded and i hugged him tightly

Me: you did this ?
He nodded and i hugged him tightly.
Me: i love you.
??: I love you too *peck on my lips*. Now let's go.
Then we both sat down, cuddling eachother and watching the drama.

Okay so here our y/n finally started her new life. I hope you all like this part. 

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️