Armoured and Colossal titan Reveal

!Author note!
The alliance people will be have future in front of their name when their speaking (example it will be like Future Mikasa). This is except for Yelena and Onyankopon. Their will be some dashes if a lot of them are talking (like this: --------). Also I know a lot of you guys are excited to see what the future/alliance crew will do but they don't really talk that much this chapter so sorry in advance!

Petra stretches her arms out as she leaves her room. "Man that was a much needed rest."

"You said it." Gunther says.

"I'm so glad we were given a break." Moblit says.

"Yep it gave me a chance to go throw everything we learned. Ooo I wonder what we'll learn this time." Hange says in excitement.

"I hope it's less confusing and gives us more useful information." Levi states.

"Well we might be able to see what in Eren father basement." Armin adds.

"It must be important since Ymir can't spill anything before we see that." Eren says.

"We can hope it answers all our questions." Erwin responds. "Now let head inside so we can start." They enter the room to find various drinks such as milkshakes, coke and regular water. Sasha immediately rushes over while being followed by Connie and Jean.

"Woah this is so sweet!" Sasha shrieks as she drinks the milkshake.

"Sasha save some for us!" Reiner calls out to her.

"This is the best drink I ever had." Connie says as he gulps down the coke. Levi walks over and notices tea. He quickly fills his cup up and sits down.

"I was hoping their would be more of that food." Bertholdt says.

"Me too!" Sasha groans.

"They might give us it later who knows." Annie states.

"I wonder how they even got this food." Armin questions.

"I think it better if we don't question anything to do with the host." Mikasa tells them. After everyone takes their drinks they sit down and it starts.

Eren is on top of the wall and starts walking off. "Eren. We should talk. You got a moment?" Reiner says to him.

"Oh this must be around the same time Ymir revealed herself!" Armin says.

"Hm how come." Sasha asks him.

"His arm hurt like it was back in the tower you seriously didn't notice?" Jean says back.

"Oh yea!" Sasha says.

"Wait it looks like their in the same area as where the colossal and armoured appeared." Hange turns to Levi and Erwin. Erwin eyes slightly widen in shock. Does that mean were going to find out who they are?

----------------------------------

"When was this?" Future Pieck turns to them. Future Reiner eyes widen as he begins shrinking.

"Oh so their showing the reveal." Future Hange mysteriously says.

"Reveal?" Future Falco questions.

"Sure, I guess." Eren says as he turns to face them.

"Five years ago, we compromised Wall Maria and launched an attack on humanity" Reiner calmly tells him.

"Huh?" Reiner says as his eyes widen.

Various people spat out their drinks in shock or started choking on them.

"Excuse me?" Petra says while choking.