eleven.

𝐙𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐙𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"what you here for?" i looked at azriel who stood outside my door.

"the fuck you block me for?" he asked looking at me.

"ain't no reason for us to even communicate, you got who you want" i nodded trying to close the door.

he pushed it open and walked inside.

"what?" i mumbled closing the door.

" the fuck is you talking about?" he questioned.

"you was just with mona, why are you at my house?" i crossed my arms.

"we ain't do shit zoelle" he sighed.

"she was half naked, i don't believe you hit i can't be mad at you either" i nodded.

"we didn't do shit i'm telling you"

"so why was she half naked?"

"we was chilling that was it, then she got to saying she was hot and asked for some of my clothes and i gave em to her and i went to sleep. ain't shit happen"

i didn't know if he was telling the truth or not something was telling me he was.

"but why was she there? after i had mozi you said you wanted to work on us"

"you entertaining other niggas what i'm supposed to think? ain't no working on shit if you messing with other niggas" he shrugged.

"but i'm not" i handed him my phone.

"i don't want it" he shook his head.

"but i'm tryna prove i'm not messing with nobody else, i didn't even text monroe back when he texted me" i sighed.

"where the message of him texting you at? you lying?" he rose his eyebrows.

"no he unsent it, azriel don't make it like i just sit and lie to you" i rolled my eyes.

"what i tell you about that shit?" i mugged me.

"nothing"

"i ain't fucking with mona and ain't saw her since that day"

"right" i nodded.

"ian lying to you"

"i believe you" i yawned.