37

Chapter 37

After I showered, I changed into the dress that mom showed me earlier. It was a red off-shoulder dress and it reached the length of my feet. There is a design surrounding it.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was amazed. The color of my skin became lighter because of the color of the dress. It's beautiful..

I wear a 2-inch heels and the same necklace my sister gave me before. I smiled at the mirror while watching my reflection before proceeding to go downstairs to meet my family.

"Mom, Dad!" I get their attention.

They turned their back to see me, their reaction was the same. You can see in their eyes the surprise, amazement and love. Not only you because I felt that too.

"Wow.. you look gorgeous. I know that dress suits you. I was the one who chose that." Mom said then hugged me. I hugged back while Dad just looked at us, smiling. "Come, darling."

"What happened and you're hugging?" A voice came from behind me.

I broke away from their embrace to face my only sister. She was wearing a silver tube dress. She looks like a barbie.

"You're beautiful," I smiled before hugging her, which she immediately returned

"You look ethereal." She whispered to me. I giggled at her compliment.

"Are you guys ready? We're going down after a minute." Our Dad asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What are you doing Dad?!" My older sister asked with a laugh. "You're weird."

"It's good that you didn't inherit from him but me." Mom interjected.

Dad grinned at her, "well, they inherited my knowledge."

"Oh, no darling. I graduated Valedictorian in our school and you're just a second."

Their behavior is not new to us. It is true that Mom is in first place and Dad is second. Because of their everyday quarrel in high school, they fell in love and they made us. What a plot twist, right? They didn't expect that they fell from each other. No one could have predicted that their fate would be like that.

My sister and I eyes met and we both laugh at the scenario. "Stop bickering already, we're going late!"

"Oh, the party! Yes, of course honey." My Mom patted my Dad's back. "Better luck next life." And she winked at him. Ew.

After almost 15 minutes of traveling, we finally arrived at Kai's place. Heard the music outside and the noise of people inside. We also see lights and gigantic designs.

"Mr. And Mrs. Jang, come in. Come in." Kai's mom came to us and she greeted us with her usual warm smile.

"Good evening, Mrs. Huening." I greeted and bowed in respect.

"Oh, Wonyoung. is that you Wow, you look even more beautiful now that you're a young woman."

I smiled at her comment. "Oh, thank you, Mrs. Huening."

"come inside, Kai is waiting for you in the living room. You can go straight there if you want." She suppressed a smile.

I nodded and informed my family that I would go first. I took the roads to the inside of the mansion. People scattered on the road. Some are sitting, dancing to the music and some are talking to others.

I opened the door and I was greeted by the sitting kai and his other guests. I recognized some of them. The entire TXT members are here. Their aura is very different now than what I used to see at the university. They are all wearing a signature tuxedo. They are serious and exude a rich aura. There were also seven stranger men sitting in other couches.

They were busy talking when I open that damn door. Looks like I disturb them . "O-oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you." I bowed in respect and apology. Now all their attention is on me. I just froze in place because of shame.

"Wonyoung! Come here. I want you to meet someone." He came next to me and moved towards them. "Everyone, this is Wonyoung."

A man stood up, "I'm Namjoon." It bowed a little which I immediately reciprocated.

But wait a minute, is he? "Are you, perhaps, named Kim Namjoon?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Oh, my gosh! You are the one that Soohee told me about her older brother! Nice to finally meet you, oppa. Soohee talked about you a lot. Anyways, I'm her best friend." My talkativeness started again.

"Yes, she said something about a girl named Wonyoung before. I guess that is you." I nodded quickly. He smiled causing his dimples to show.

Oh, I suddenly remembered someone.

"Hi, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." One approached me, it bowed.. like a prince.

"I'm Jang Wonyoung." I smiled shyly.

"Everybody calls me Taehyung but if you are, you can just call me V." He made a V sign on his face with his right eye on the middle of his fingers. He also smiled at me.

I will have to know their names well. I don't know but the others look alike. I hope I can survive this night.

I thought they were serious earlier, but they weren't.

"I'm your angel and hope, J-hope!" Introducing one of them, he even accompanied his introduction with a little dance before bowing. I smiled at what he did. "Jung Hoseok."

"My name's Jeon Jungkook." He smiled also before giving me a red rose. I don't know where he got that from. But he looks like a bunny when he smile.

"Be careful you might fall for that person. I heard that he has made many women cry." another one next to me coldly whispered to me. My hair rose on the back of my neck.

"Hyung!" jungkook whined. I laughed because the others in the room pissed off the latter.

"The International Playboy!" Jimin shouted making everyone in the room laugh, except Jungkook of course.

"I'm Min Yoongi but you can just call me Suga or whatever." He smiled a little before returning to his seat.

Another came beside me, he's holding a white rose in his left hand. "Name is Kim Seokjin. The Worldwide Handsome." He winked and blew a kiss in front of me. My eyes widened at what he did. Why does the surroundings becomes cold? Just kidding!

I thought he was going to hand out a rose but he smelled it and just hugged it.  My mouth almost dropped at what I witnessed. He's even more narcissistic than Sunghoon. Oh, my goodness. And why am I including him in the conversation?

"N-nice to meet you all." I bowed once more.

This is going to be a long night..

__
(A/N: I don't know if I can update tomorrow since I will be busy all day and the next day. Anyways, here's the update, enjoy!)