Seventeen

7 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Father, I don't agree to y/n marrying someone she doesn't love," Namjoon spoke as he sat down. "It's a deal that was made years ago between our clans. I don't have a say in the matter, none of us do."

"So now is when you care about Y/n?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "I always cared for your sister, that's why I sent her to Paris so sh-" I choked on my drink and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry you cared for her? Cared! You sent her to Paris when her mother had just passed away because you were listening to those groups of whores you have telling you lies about your own daughter," I seemed to have hit a nerve on him, "All you do is complain on how Y/N changed and wasn't the way you excepted her to be. yeah, no shit she's more deadly and cold towards you Because you're a sorry excuse of a father and human being."

"That's no way to talk to your father that way." His bitch walked in, she's the same woman that convinced father to take y/n to Paris and cut all ties with her, she's father's new wife. "I'm leaving I want nothing to do with this bitch." I got up but one of my father's guards forced me to sit back down. "You're not leaving." Father adjusted his tie, "Y/n is dangerous and she could hurt Jungkook or even the leader of Renaudin."

"She's getting along nicely with Jungkook, They are neighbors now so..." I tried getting up again the guard pushed me back down. "Y/n is not a threat to them so you don't need to be worried about anything." He sighed, "I never wanted to hurt her, I just wanted her to be stronger as a female Mobster."

"Honey what we did was for her good, she needed to be disciplined after what she did to you." I looked at Namjoon who rolled his eye, "Father, Taehyung, and I will take our leave. We have to meet with y/n in regards to the contract... Excuse us." We both got up and walked out. "He loves to waste our time, doesn't he Taehyung? Why does that lady need to be here?" Namjoon and I walked to the elevator, "Namjoon we just need to be patient. Sooner or later we'll be able to take him down."

Y/n invited us to have Lunch with her and Jungkook along with his brothers. "Taehyung, Namjoon, thanks for coming. I was worried you guys wouldn't come." I hugged her. "Of course, we would come, we wouldn't miss it..." I whispered in her ear, "We know how much you hate being alone with a guy." I pulled away from the hug to see her smiling at us. It's always nice to see Y/n smile and laugh every so often. "So did you guys order yet?" Namjoon asked. "No, not yet, he wants to wait for his brothers." She looked over where Jungkook was, he was on his phone talking to someone.

"So... Did anything happen between you and him?" She rolled her eyes at me. "No... I almost died though..." She shrugs, "And before you get any ideas he has a girlfriend."

"He's still with that girl? I thought they would break up" Y/n looked at me confused. "You met her?"

"I haven't met her yet, but Hoseok's told me a lot about her." Jungkook walked over to us, "My brothers and girlfriend should be here soon. Did you ask your boyfriend to come?" I looked at Y/n confused. boyfriend? "No, he couldn't come he had a meeting with his manager." Wait, what? "That's too bad, It would have been nice to meet him." He walked past us and towards the door once he was gone, "Boyfriend? What? When did you get a boyfriend?"

"I don't have one. I only said that so his Girlfriend wouldn't try to do something stupid, she tried slapping me the first time we met and I was about to punch her... so... I lied about it." She turned around and walked over to the table where Namjoon was sitting. "Did you say who it was?" She nodded her head no, "I only said that he's a kpop idol."

"What are you guys talking about?" Namjoon asked, "Y/n told Jungkook and his girlfriend that she  has a boyfriend whose a Kpop Idol." Namjoon's eyebrows rose then he chuckled, "Do you even know a kpop idol? You'll have to show him one day."

"I do, he was gonna come but had a last-minute meeting with his manager," She took a sip of her drink placing it down, "Besides, why does it matter if I have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Jungkook shouldn't care about that since he's with someone already." She does have a point.

"Hey, guys!" Hoseok shouted as they walked in. "Y/n congrats on the wedding." She rolled her eyes and stood up to greet them. "Please don't remind me..." We all sat down at the table and talked for a bit, luckily Jungkook's girlfriend couldn't make it to lunch.

Jimin stood up with his glass of wine in his hand. "Y/n and Jungkook, in a few days you both will be married by mafia standards. This will finally bring peace to both of our clans and hopefully unite them as one in the future. This will end the clan war and so that we can become stronger as one." I looked over at Y/N she was looking at Jungkook who was looking back at her. "To y/n and Jungkook thank you uniting our clans and sacrificing yourselves in marriage for the sake of our clans." Jimin rose his arm up and so did we as a toast to both y/n and Jungkook.