039

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

midterm exams are coming up 😬 goodluck everyone!

1130 likes | 293 retweets

replies:

@soobeans goodluck bub! i missed you 😭
↪@sunscript haha miss u too hyung! i'll visit the lib later, see you 😉
↪@yeonjune i miss you soob 😔💔
↪@soobeans thanks but who tf are you
@cornjay MY BABE'S SO PRETTY 😩😍

++++++++

two days.

it's been exactly two days since the retreat, and sunoo feels like the freshman is avoiding him.

or maybe i'm just overthinking it? he hasn't seen riki for days, even when he checks on the headquarters every morning. not that sunoo doesn't like it, but it feels weird when ni-ki doesn't stick to him like a gum stuck on a shoe.

or maybe he really is avoiding me... sunoo shakes the thought out of his brain. but who cares? because i don't.

he flips through his book, trying to understand the sentences. it doesn't help that the library is packed with students, the buzzing sounds of murmuring annoys him.

it's hell week on yonsei and he wants to atleast maintain his name on the dean's list. God knows how sunoo hates failing.

he was concentrating when he felt a hand on his head, patting. he looked up only to see heeseung peering through sunoo's reviewer.

"you look like your brain's overheating already," he rolled his eyes at the older, who now pulled a chair and sat beside him.

"hyung, i have a question." sunoo fiddled on his pen, while heeseung is busy with his laptop.

"hmm? go on, i'm listening."

"do you think people find it weird that we're still friends even though we're exes?"

heeseung stopped typing on his laptop, his eyebrows now furrowed. "why? is nishimura avoiding you just because i told him we dated?"

bull's eye.

sunoo gave him a tight smile but didn't answer.

"sun," heeseung taps the younger's chin to look at him. "does it bother you?"

sunoo blinked. "what do you mean?"

"does it bother you that we're friends? i can stop being friends with you if that's what you want."