Prologue

Warning: This is Tcf reaction fic

I don't own Tcf.

There is no pairing here, just everyone simping for our young master silver shield.

Can be regarded as a bl harem with no clear pairing or end game.

I don't tolerate the hate. If you don't want to read, just get out.

I am not as good as others in reaction but I'm willing to try.

Prologue

Cale Henituse who was once Kim Rok Soo, Kim Rok Soo who was once Cale Henituse, and the younger Kim Rok Soo from Earth 1 awkwardly looked at each other.

They were doing their respective tasks. Breathing, Drowning in paperwork, analyzing the possible monsters when they were suddenly kidnapped to this place by a bright light.

This place, where everything was bright was filled with the aura of gods to the point it felt nauseous.

Cale and the older Rok Soo pointed to the culprit. The God of Death. Who could it be except that motherfucker?

Though Cale wondered why all of them were here. He felt like his slacker life was waving him goodbye again.

He silently vowed to himself. When he got out of here, he was going to burn the temples of the God of Death.

The extremely handsome man with copper skin tone and white hair shudders after seeing the vicious look in Cale's eyes. He has a muscular build and is over 190 cm.

He was chosen as a guinea pig by other gods to explain to the trio about everything.

God of Death knows that Cale is royally and rightfully pissed. And if he appears in front of him now? He doesn't want Cale to hate him!

Seeing the God of Death hesitating, Choi Jung Soo had a moment of schadenfreude.

Finally! This damn god who he can't beat up because he is his superior and stronger than him was going to meet Rok Soo, well, Cale's wrath!

As someone who had experienced Cale's wrath, he knows very well how scary it is and he was looking forward to the show very much. Choi Jung Soo silently giggled to himself seeing God of Death miserable.

The God of Death is not very popular despite being one of the strongest gods ever. That's why he and the rest dump him the task of meeting the trio.

Not that, the God of Death knows he has a hand in this. And he will never know.

After Cale was done venting his anger at the God of Death, the rest will appear and appease him.

It was their plan.

It was a little worrying how much the gods love Cale. Choi Jung Soo's smirk faltered.

The gods, they have long life spans and it's rare and unthinkable for them to be interested in one single human. Rare? It's unheard of and has never happened in history before.

Two gods interested in a single individual? It's okay. There have been records of it. And it was more like rivalries between them.

But, for the gods from good, bad, and neutral to take interest in one human? And almost all of them? What the heck? Even the chance that the World Tree that appears in almost all fantasy worlds looks like an ordinary tree has a higher chance of people believing.