Epilogue

Shehnaaz laughs between her tears.

"Sidharth you do remember we were a total strangers hen we were married, I wasn't your choice but your mothers.

We couldn't help but think that we were forced into each other's lives. For a very long time we couldn't get along because we never tried.

But when we did, things started getting better. Our bond grew so strong that we became inseparable.

People say love lessens after marriage  because they usually think they already know the other person but we started knowing each other after we were bound in this bond and thus we never ended up in fights.

I thought at least now I knew you all. I was wrong. I thought you knew me completely. I was wrong again.

Perfection is something we humans cant achieve.

But I always wonder where did I go wrong? What made you think I could'"
Shehnaaz trails off.

Sidharth looks at her but she keeps staring at the water.He then begins slowly.

 "It was only sheer madness. Calmness is not one of my traits when it comes to losing someone I truly love.

I loved him and my mind wasn't ready to accept anything then. My rational mind  was over taken by my emotional mind.

I was blaming you because I didn't know whim else to blame. I was selfish enough to consider my pain only. I was arrogant enough to forget that you were the mother, that your pain is incomparable.

I did what typical men do, blame women for anything and everything they have no control over.

I was over taken by grief. I had lost him, it wasn't in my hands but losing you was.And so came the thought of losing you and I swear it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. May be I was being selfish again, but I couldn't help it here. Nothing else mattered then.

I realized what I was doing and what it could result into.It wasn't you who went wrong but me and you know where  how or when."Sidharth turns around until their foreheads couple. There is a long silence after that.

Finally Shehnaaz breaks the silence and the heavy atmosphere too.

 "You moron, don't do this to me again, or else I swear I'll leave you forever!"
Shehnaaz whispers and he chuckles.

"Hey idiot! Stay around, no matter what, cause you are important."

Both roll in the aisles amidst their waterworks.

----------------------------------------------------------           
It was Sunday , the sun was up. Shehnaaz was taking forty winks when Sidharth shakes her up.

 "Wake up sleepin beauty."

Shehnaaz shoves his hand away sleepily.

 "Itni jaldi?"

 "jaldi? Its almost midday."

 "So what? Sunday hai na let me sleep."

Sidharth sighs, gets up and pulls the blinds aside. Strong rays of sunlight hit her face as she squeals,

 "Sidharth put the blinds back!!!"

Shehnaaz throws a cushion in his direction. He rolls his eyes and places the cushion between her and the sunlight. Her face muscles relax and she dozes off again uttering a low pitches thanks before sleeping.

Sidharth gives an annoyed look and then starts moving the cushion back and forth which irks her.

"Stop playing with it." Shehnaaz says through her teeth.