CHAPTER 44 : FAMILY MOMENTS

"Welcome my Jaan!!" Rithu said and hugged her. "I am still not getting any good reason why you choosed him!!" Reena said. "Excuse me!!" Rocky said annoyed. "I am too at the process of finding the reason!!" Rithu said helplessly. "You too darling??" Rocky asked dramatically. Rithu winked and sticking her tongue out. "Yaar seriously... Is he the only one person in the universe that you got to marry??" Reena asked rolling her eyes.

Rocky gave an annoyed sign and said "Yeah... No other man in the universe is capable enough to handle this naughty girl!!". Rithu raised her eyebrows. "What's wrong in him??" Another voice interrupted their conversation. Rocky saw Srishti and quickly glanced at his lady love. She gave a irritated sign. Rocky understood something is not right. Reena pulled Rithu and asked in her ears. "Who is she??". "Srishti.. Rocky's friend" Rithu said.

Rithu and Reena were in Rithu's room. "She likes him and you still didn't throw her out??", Reena asked. "What's the big deal if she likes him... He doesn't reciprocate the same nah" Rithu said. "But she deliberately wants to hurt you... Can't you see that... I think she still likes him and want him!!" Reena said. "I too thought the same!!" Rithu said simply sipping her tea. "Wow... So you know still she is here??" Reena roared.

"Yaar... I can't throw her out.. because I am the one who insisted to bring her here... And whatever she feels about him I don't care.... All matters to me is what he wants!!" Rithu said. "Still... He gives her some sort of importance right" Reena said. "Ofcourse he considers her as his friend" she said. Reena tried to say something before that... "Rocky is very possessive... Still he allowed Prathik to stay here... Because he knows that he is my friend and more than that... He trust me... And when he is having a girl bestie why should I react adversely?? Rithu asked.

"Because Prathik loves you as a friend... But she has other ideas" Reena said. Rithu shrugged. "Now I am here nah... We both will handle her if she crosses her limits" Reena said. "Fine...." Rithu said. "And Anu... She wanted to come but I refused to brought her here" Reena said. "Why she wanna come... To kidnap me again??" Rithu asked. "May be" Reena said and both smiled. Someone was hearing their conversation.

Everyone gathered and started talking about "Rocky-Rithi marriage". "Tomorrow we will go and buy engagement rings!!" Chacha said. "Yeah... We'll buy for Rocky and you guys buy for Rithu" Reena said. Rocky and Rithu were lost in eachother. He winked and she blushed. "Who will do your kanyadaan??" Srishti asked. Everyone looked at her. "I mean you don't have father right" she said. Rocky clenched his fist and closed his eyes in anger. He parted his lips to say something... May be he was having someone's name in his mind but before that.

"VM" Rithu said looking at her and shifted her eyes on Vanaram who was standing near the corridor. She went near him. "You'll do right??" She asked. He looked at her hesitated. "But how can I??" He asked. "Why not?? Rocky has chacha... Who I have?? You only right!!" She said.

He was pleased to know that someone is giving so much of importance to him in their life... He nodded happily. She went close to him and said in husky voice. "I can plan your wedding too". "You won't leave that topic isn't it??" He asked. "Until you accept it" she said and laughed. Rocky was admiring her and thought how sweet she is. "Now your problem solved??" Rocky asked Srishti... His voice was somewhat rough. She didn't said anything.

"How dare she asked anything like that??" Rocky roared. "It's my fault.. i shouldn't have brought her here in the first...  I thought after she gets to know about your love she'll forget you... But I think she stills likes you!!" Chacha said. Rocky looked at him and shook his head. "I know what i have to do" Chacha said.

NEXT DAY:
Rithu, Reena and Mahira where busy in choosing ring for Rocky. And he was busy in choosing a ring for her. Finally Rithu picked one ring for him. "How is it??"She asked. "Best... Just like you!!" He said. Reena and Mahira raised their eyebrows hearing his words. "What... Thats the truth!!" He said. "Come with me darling... I am so confused" he said. Reena and Rithu went and saw those rings he picked.

Rithu was trying one by one and picked one out of them. "It's good" Reena said. Rocky went to talk to Chacha... they waited for him to come and started looking other jewels. Srishti came and put that ring in a finger. "Perfect" she said to herself. Reena saw this and tried to inform this to Rithu but she saw Rocky and went near him. "What about this??" He showed another ring which was more beautiful and elegant from the previous one. "Wow... It's perfectly splendid... We'll choose this" she said. Reena smiled. "Yeah... It looks good then that ring" she said.

Srishti gritted her teeth. Reena went near her and held her hand in which he wore that ring tightly. "It hurts" she screamed. "That's why I am doing it" Reena said. Rithu saw and understood what would have happened. Suddenly her eyes fall on one anklet. Rocky came and asked "you want it??". "Actually I had this kind of one... My mom bought me that" she said her eyes filled with tears. "I'll wait in the car" she said and left.

Do vote and support 😉