Chapter 15

His hands go down as he enters a finger in me as I try to scream as loud as I can, but it came out muffled. He adds another finger and starts pumping in and out of me harshly. 

I let out a loud scream that was barely heard as he gives me an evil smirk. 

His grip around my hands loosens slightly and I take this opportunity to grab to wine bottle and smash it on the floor for Lorenzo to hear. 

He slaps my face hard, as he seemed worried. He was about to run when Lorenzo entered and without warning started beating the guy. 

I got rid of the cloth that was covering my mouth and started covering myself. I didn't realise how long I sat there hugging my myself. But, I snapped out of thoughts when Lorenzo lightly touched my shoulder making me jump. The guards were taking the guy who was beaten unconscious. 

Without thinking I wrap my arms around Lorenzo and started sobbing. He pats my back trying to calm me down. Since I didn't stop crying any time soon he lifted me up with my face still buried in his chest. 

He carried me upstairs into the room and sat me on the bed. 

"I'll prepare a bath for you, and I'll get your clothes out." He said and I didn't reply.

Once he was done, he let's me know and I go take a bath. I start sobbing even more as I scrub harshly to get rid of his thought. Once I was done I got changed into the fluffy pjs Lorenzo chose for me and lay down in the bed. 

I didn't see Lorenzo in the room. Maybe he didn't want to be near me after another man touched me? 

My thoughts were quickly stopped when Lorenzo entered with a mug. 

"Here." He says as he puts the mug on the nightstand. 

"You have to finish it." He said and I nodded. 

Lorenzo left to change as I started sipping my hot drink slowly. 

I felt so numb. Everything happened so unexpectedly, I was happy a while back and now I'm completely broken. I wanted to know who the guy was and why he did that to me. But I felt drained I didn't have the energy to ask questions. 

I was finished with my drink by the time he was done and I lay down. He came and lay down on the other side of the bed. 

"Good night, Phoenix. I know it's hard but try to sleep." He said calmly. 

"Night." I mumbled. 

I couldn't believe what had happened to me. What had I done to deserve this? I've always been kind to everyone, yet this world won't stop playing games with me. 

A while went by and I couldn't sleep, since I felt so afraid. I kept looking around the room to make sure no one was there. My body still shaking slightly. 

I then felt a strong grip around my waist making me gasp. It was Lorenzo. He pulled me into his chest, hugging me. His scent and touch suddenly made me forget all my worries. 

"He's gone. It's only us." He said. 

 I snuggled into his chest more making him tighten his grip around me. 

His gesture helped me calm down and without knowing I had fallen asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This was intense, wasn't it?

How do you feel about Lorenzo?